Chapter Two:

"Give it to me!"

"No!"

"Stubborn bitch, fucking give it to me Walsh"

I slowly walked down the dark alleyway towards the voices. Tom had Kimberley pressed up against the wall, his left hand tightly wrapped around Kimberley's neck and the other holding both of her hands together so she couldn't fight back.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I shouted, causing Tom and Kimberley to jump. Kimberley sighed when she saw it was me.

"Fuck off"

"No, get off her!" I quickly ran towards him, not aware of what I was doing and ploughed into the side of him, kicking and hitting him as much as I could. I didn't even give my self chance to even think about what I was doing. He let go of Kimberley and she slid to the floor.

"I'll call the police and the bouncers if you don't fuck off right now" I threatened, whilst twisting his arm tightly around his back causing him to whimper slightly. "Are you going to fuck off?" I asked, pulling his arm tighter around his back causing him to nod quickly. "Good" I yanked his arm back swiftly once more before letting go and twisting him round to face me before punching him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain before fleeing the alleyway.

"Kimberley? Are you okay?" I knelt down beside the crying, quickly sobering up girl on the floor.

"No"

"What happened babe?"

"He, he took my credit cards, he was asking for the PIN number and he said if-if I d-d-didint give it to him he'd do something I'd regret"

"What was he going to do?"

"I don't know" she sobbed.

"Does he have your cards now?" I asked, she nodded.

"Let's get you up, you can come back to mine okay? We'll sort this" I told her, standing up and reaching my hand out to help her up.

***

"Here you go" I handed Kimberley a cup of tea and placed mine on the coffee table.

"Thanks" she sniffed.

"Right what we'll do, you can stay here tonight considering it's nearly 3am and tomorrow you can phone the bank, get your cards cancelled and get you a new one so your money is safe okay? Did he take anything else?"

"Okay, thank you Cheryl and just the money that was already in my purse"

"It's no problem, would you like a shower or something?"

"Erm..yes please"

"Come on then" I smiled and Kimberley placed her still steaming hot cup of tea on the table next to mine before standing up and following me out of the door and up the stairs.

"I've set the shower for you, shampoo and what not is over there. Here's a towel and some pyjamas. I'll be just out here if you need anything"

"Thank you" she smiled sincerely. "Oh..Cheryl?"

"Yeah?" I asked, turning back around to face her.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you earlier I was just in a bad mood, I didn't mean to"

"Don't worry about it, happens to the best of us" I smiled before exiting the bathroom and leaving Kimberley to it.

***

"Thank you for letting me stay..can I get your number?"

"It's no problem, of course, here" I smiled, writing my number on a scrap piece of paper with the letter C next to it in curly writing.