7: Loving You

Spencer's POV

"Just before Jenna told me about her coming back, I heard exactly what Caleb said" He turns around to face me, holding his bleeding fist with his other hand. Still in shock, the only thing I could focus on was the blood dripping from his knuckles. "I was just waiting to see if you'd tell me yourself" He follows my eyes, both of us staring at his now swollen hand.

Grabbing his hand, I start to bring it up to my lips. "I wanted to tell you" I begin to kiss every part of his hand. "Please believe me Tobes", taking ahold of his hand I lead him over to the medical cabinet that is in the kitchen.

"I've known for a little while, I should have told you sooner but I just didn't know how you'd react" I plead, wiping away the blood from his cuts. "Is that what this whole Jenna thing was about?" I question.

"Enough about Jenna" Toby demands, taking the wipe from me continuing to clean away his hand. "Spencer.. I stood by you all those years ago when Mona, Charlotte and Alex were against you, I loved you through out all of that mess... You could tell me anything and I wouldn't leave your side" Grabbing a plaster from beside me he throws away the cleaning wipe.

"Nothing could make me stop loving you.." Toby tells me, taking ahold of my hand.

"What could?" I suddenly blurt out. Toby won't want this baby with me, he's young he's got his whole life ahead of him. I can't hold him back.

"Spencer, where has this come from?" I hear Toby plead as my mind is spinning with thoughts of me alone with our baby.

"What could I do that would stop you from loving me" I demand, wanting to know.

"I don't know Spence, I don't ever plan to stop loving you" He takes my hand and holds it against where his heart is.

"I'm pregnant, and it's your baby"