CHLORBYN❤️

Chloe's POV
*1 week later*

LA IS SOOOO AMAZING! Especially when i get to be here with my boyfriend and his goofy friends

Ahhahaha Jack, Jonah, Daniel and Zach are like brothers to me and I'm so happy that i get to spend more time with them

LA is more fun when I'm living with my best friends!!!! first day in LA, Cat and Katherine are already making a scene 😂😂

Logan Paul? Yeah we became friends and i still wonder how the heck he showed up at the airport? Oh well! He's LP, he can be anywhere in the world.

Jessica and Ethan turned about to be cousins! Cousins! Jess is beating her cancer and she's getting better and better every single day. Ethan is coming to LA in like a month or two and we can't wait to see him

Corbyn and I? Happier than ever! and......i-i.....I....I-I'll tell you later! Hahahahaa but really, me and Corbyn are happy and guess what? I'M COMING TO THE INVITATION TOUR! I hope to see ya'll there.

"Babe?" Corbyn comes into my room

"Hey Baby, I'm live on Instagram right now" i reply

"Oh hi" he waves "you ready to meet up with the crew?"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec" he leaves the room and i say my goodbye to my fans

"Well guys! Sorry but i gotta go, don't worry I'll be back again to-" i got cut off by one of the comments.

'Its so funny that you, a normal teenage girl with a dream ended up with a total bad boy who is also a hot singer. Thanks to you I believe in miracles'

"Well, i didn't expect to end up with Corbyn but let me remind you guys that there will always be unexpected things that will happen in the world and in our lives but if you learned how to work with it and have faith in yourself, they'll end up good. Don't be afraid to make sacrifices, they're always worth it"

(I'm bad at advice but if this doesn't help then just pls ignore it ahhahah)

"Babe? You ready" corbyn yells through the door "do i have to help you?"

"I'm fine Bean, just had trouble with shoes"

"Oh ok, take your time with the Shoes!!"

"Hahaha i think i wont be taking long!"

I give my one last goodbye to my fans "bye guys! Thank you so much for watching my live, and ill see y'all soon!" I was about to press the end button but....

"Oh yeah! You guys were asking if what is up with the marks on Corbyn's neck and my answer is.....yep those were because of me. Ok bye!" *END LIVE*

What? He still had his pants and i still had my bra and my pants on

Gotta go! The crew is waiting!