Chapter 8: A Pokemon Brawl

Really?! When did I start updating again? Oh wait, I just started. Yeah, I pretty much take the elements of my chapters that I wrote by hand on my free time in a spiral notebook or two and then I revamp them, just like I am doing to my hack. Yes, I'm making a hack of Pokemon Emerald... Well, I really hope that I don't disappear on you guys again. All I know is that its going to take a while to finish this for you guys since I wrote about 40 chapters to this story, so yeah. I hope you guys all enjoy this my fellow peepz/readers. ^.^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts were enveloped in darkness. The person's voice kept playing in my head as I tried to think where I had heard it before. Eventually my Dad's Gym came to mind, but that couldn't be right could it? Then I saw myself in my Dad's Gym on the sidelines of the battlefield with Crimson, still a Poochyena, and me wearing my orange and green outfit, so it must've been at least a few months ago, like three. On the battlefield all I could see was my Dad's Slaking lying there in defeat, then I remembered that it was my first time seeing my father loose to a challenger. I couldn't see the challenger or their Pokemon though for some reason. Before I could try and figure out who they were I woke up and tumbled to the ground with a *THUD*.

I got up and looked at my surroundings to see a small room with only a bed, a small dresser, and a door on the other side of the room. My shoes were on the floor so I put them on and then walked over to the dresser where my pack was sitting. My bandana was there too with my Poke Balls sitting on top of it. I could see that everyone was asleep inside so I tapped on their Poke Balls to wake them up.

Crimson yawned and stretched inside hers moving the ball a bit while Paige just opened her eyes and Kipz opened his eyes and tried to get out of his, so I let him out and let him sit on my shoulder. Then I checked my pack, the Stone badge was still there, everything else was just fine,not wet or anything. I then put Paige and Crimson's Poke Balls in there and strapped my pack around my waist. When I started to tie my bandana I heard the door open and I turned around to see a yellow Pokemon walking in side. It yelled, "Come here! She's awake!" and then a young man came walking in. His sky blue hair stood out from his orange shirt but he looked pretty in shape.

"I see you're finally awake," he said.

His voice wasn't the same as the person who dragged me out of the ocean.

"I was a little worried when Makuhita found you passed out on the beach this morning."

"I was passed out on the beach? But, someone dragged me out of the ocean," I said bewildered looking at Kipz.

"Don't look at me, I don't know anything about what you guys are talking about."

"So you say that someone dragged you out of the ocean, huh? Well I believe you, but then why did Makuhita find you on the beach?"

The guy did have a point, why would I be on the beach when someone dragged me out of the ocean?

'Um, well, thanks for finding me," I said awkwardly.

"Don't thank me, thank Makuhita. Oh, by the way, my name's Brawly."

"Oh, I'm Sapphire, and this is Kipz."

"Nice to meet you," Kipz said.

"Well, are you sure you're up for a battle?" Brawly asked.

"Uh, what?"

"I saw that you have the Stone Badge, so that means that you'll want to challenge me for the knuckle Badge, correct?"

"You're the Gym Leader?!" I exclaimed.