Chapter 1: Pervert

[Newsflash]

Jeon Jungkook, the Golden Maknae of South Korea has finally arrive safely at Busan International Airport. Last week, the popular k-idol had shocked the whole nation at the sudden announcement of hiatus despite his successful career. It was said that the young idol decided for a hiatus to continue his studies at Busan Arts High School but for what reason? Tune in at Kwavenews for more information or follow us at www.kwavenews.com.

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Bye Jiminie! Take care of yourself, alright?" Jin hyung shouted after me while I wave at them with a big smile.

It's time to go back to school after having a fever for days but I'm already thinking of acting sick in order to escape school again.

Yes, school.

They said that high school is one of the most memorable moment of your life but I totally disagree with that. It's not like I hate school. Namjoon hyung always gives me philophical metaphors about the importance of education but the people there makes me dislike the said place.

High school is like politics where you'll see different types of people using other people for power and influence. If you're attractive, wealthy or talented enough, then you'd be at the top of the hierarchy. If you're average or even below their standards, then you'd be at the bottom part.

I was in the latter. I am probably the most uninteresting person that I've stayed invisible in all my high school years and I'll probably graduate like this.

However, I'd rather be invisible than become a fake person who fools himself for attention.

"Hey, do you hear the news?!! Oh my goooosshhh!! Jeon freaking Jungkook is really coming here!!!"

I snapped out of the little monologue in my head as Soojin squeals along with her friends. I can only shake my head in amusement, already use to hear the usual topic of the powerfuff girls.

Yes, Soojin along with her friends Hayoon and Yoonmi are popular here in school. They're popular for having the best gossips and I'm sure that you're not even surprise anymore because gossips and rumors are usual things in high school.

They've been talking about that Jeon Jungkook guy since last week but I can't even bother to care because it's probably another handsome guy that they'd worship. Last time, there was this guy named Bae Jinyoung that transferred here and it literally feels like a Deja Vu.

However, it's crazier this time that it scared me because it almost looks like there's a group of cult---- o-ow what the fuck!

"Oops, Sorry!" An unknown girl apologizes after bumping into me but she didn't even bother looking in my direction as she continues to run along with.. Other girls..? And boys? And even some of our teachers?

"What the hell is happening in this world?" I muttered under my breath as people continues on bumping on me, running to the same direction while squealing like thirsty fangirls.

"Oh my fucking goodness!! Choke me daddy!!"

"Omo omoo look at his crotch!! >///< I'm dead asggsjkdksgjslsbbsgx!!"

"JEOOON JUNGKOOKK! NOTICE ME!!!"

The girls continued on screaming incoherently while waving their banners and the last one is even waving a pair of yellow timberlands in the air that makes me want to laugh at the ridiculousness.