9

"Finally it's friday!!!!" Tenten said while scretching her arms. They were all having gym class.

"Yeah, but we have lots of homework to do" said Kiba.

"And an upcoming Halloween party to join next week!" Sakura added. "Who are you going with?"

"Haven't thought of that. School has been stressing me out lately." Tenten replied.

"Indeed it has!" Lee added. "But we must remember what Gai-sensei says. All of this is to have a youthful life!"

"Yeah, yeah Lee." Tenten rolled her eyes. "By the way, do you know something about Neji amd Hinata? They haven't appeared in two days."

Everyone, including Ino remained silent thinking of the Hyuga cousins. For Ino, it was strange Hinata and Neji's disappearance didn't made a difference in the academy's policies. But then again, she recently got an inside view that everything in school is not what it seems.

Later that day, Ino agreed to go with Naruto and Sakura to study at the library and do all the homework.

"Man this is boring. Can we go and eat ramen?"  Naruto complained as he tried to study for chemistry class.

"No, Naruto. We have a chemistry test on Monday" Sakura said. "Now focus on learning the periodic table!"

"But I don't get it. If Sodium starts with S, why the symbol is Na dattebayo'?"

"Come on, Naruto. The less you talk, the more you learn." Ino said while showing him her book. "Now what does this symbol means?"

"You mean the Fe one?" he said while scratching his head. "Uhhh....I don't know....Iron?"

"Is that a question?"

"And what if it is?" he teased.

"I'll not go to the party with you" she smirked.

"Wait what?" Sakura gasped.

"Fine, then it's not a question 'ttebayo!" he grinned as Ino giggled.

"Then you're right! It stands for Iron!"

"Woohoooo!!" Naruto yelled before the librarian  suushh them. Suddenly the Uzumaki closed his mouth. "Sorry."

"Okay, what was that all about?" Sakura said.

"I invited Ino to the Halloween party!"

"Really?! Ino why haven't you told me?!" Sakura said surprised.

"Because we had homework?" Ino said.

Suddenly, a red headed girl walked to them. Naruto and Sakura quickly knew who it was and their faces went from cheery to serious ones.

"So, how are the nerds handling their homeworks?" she teased.

"Excuse me?" Ino said annoyed.

"What do you want Karin? You're not a librarian type of girl dattebayo" Naruto said.

"You think you know me so well, cousin?" she teased.

"I wish I really have." he replied.

"Just go ahead, Karin." Sakura said. "What do you want."

"Ugh, I hate to admit it but I need her" she pointed at Ino.

"Me?" Ino asked while Naruto suddenly stood up and pushed her away.

"What is wrong with you?!?" Karin said. "You cannot touch me!!"

"Don't you dare have any relation with her! Tell Sasuke that Ino will not fall into his game. Not if I'm here to prevent it." he said angrily.

"You cannot stop it. She's on the Blacklist." Karin smirked. "She's been there ever since before she came to the Academy."

"What?" Ino said.

"You're lying!" Naruto replied.

"That's definetly a lie" Sakura said. "Leave us now, Karin."

"You think?" she said while giving the Yamanaka a paper. "Go this place at 7 o'clock if you want to erase all your doubts."

And with that, she left.