never thought to meet you.

Misty pov

It's been years I seen ash and I kind of miss him. *Sigh* stupid dense boy, I even told me that we would be married someday!
( in one of the Pokemon episode)
It's been 5 years now and I m 18. My sisters have boyfriend but I ....... I sweared  that if I would have a boyfriend it would be ash. That's why I m alone now.

I was roaming aimlessly in my city when suddenly its started raining.
Flashback.
************************************
" Hey ash." I said as it was my birthday and ash called me. We talk a bit when I built up the courage to speak no  confess my feelings. It's was raining, I always have luck with raining. OK now or never " ash I like yo-" I was cut as I saw Serena kissing ash. I became angry and closed the call.
************************************
A tear slide down my eyes as I went into the forest where ash and I first time met.
" You dont know how I feel

You dont know the pain  I suffered for you

The times I look in your eye I feel no one would dare take you away from me

But that  girl did

I leave you , unfriend you,for your own good

Forget about me boy, go on in your life.

Be with the girl you want to be

There's no one stopping you

Go ahead and kiss her

You're a free bird
Flying high now
No obstacle can stop you now

I wish I was your girl

But the fate chose someone else.

And I love you too much to see you unhappy

So I leave and will never come to you

Don't ever look back misty

You'll hurt yourself only

Past is past we have to look ahead

No need to look back anymore!

I wish i was your girl
But Faith choose someone else

But I love you too much to see you unhappy

Never ever come to me

Be a free bird like you used to be

Ill leave you and never come back"

I sang. "Wish you were mine ash" I whispered. " Misty it's you?" A voice way too familiar to me spoke. I looked back ASH!! Arceus he looks ho- no misty he has a girlfriend, wait does he even have one?. Focus.

"What are you doing Ketchum" I spat bitterly. He flinched a little.

"still hot-headed as always. I heard you sing and came here." He said innocently 

Grr."what are you doing in this forest ?" I hissed.

" Searching for my future fiancé. I asked her family and mine and both of them agreed" he said smiling.

He has a FIANCÉ !!!  He was slowly coming towards me and i was backing off.

"BACK OFF ASH STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"I yelled.

Suddenly I saw ash terrified face. I looked confused but I  slipped. and fall into the river where once I save ash.

"ASH H-HEL-P !!" I screamed for help.
He jumped into the river. I was just about to faint but ash saved me.

I know swimming a bit why am I not swimming you ask. I haven't swim for  a year and the current is sooo strong it's hard to keep up.

Ash had tied rope around me and him. Don't ask me when he put that. I was busy trying not to faint.

He saved me! "  Ash (panting, panting) why have you save me?"  I asked He smiled and kissed me. I was shock though I didn't kiss back and I could feel ash disappointed.

Sighing " How could I see my fiancé  drowning and me doing nothing." He replied.wait  I M HIS FIANCÉ?!!! That did it and no backing now I kissed him and he was returning the kiss.

" You dont know how much I wanted for this" I replied.

Maybe rains are sometime the best and most romantic!.
************************************
Done ... Not showing off but I made the song on the spot and hope you like the song. I think I suck at this but I want your opinion in it so vote and comment.  I made pokeshipping just for pokeshippers
like my friend Pokesakrocks