Signs As Angel's Wings

Aries- Their fiery wings dance and flicker like the flames of a campfire. When the angel dies, his/her flames will go out.

Taurus- A Taurus's wings resemble the branches of an oak tree, changing throughout the seasons; their wings growing larger as he/she ages.

Gemini- A Gemini has small jet black wings with feathers that are slick and as sharp as knives; however, if a Gemini experiences a sudden change in emotion, his/her wings will vibrantly change colours.

Cancer- A Cancer has beautiful royal purple wings that shimmer and glow when the sunlight hits them. Once the sun goes down, the night sky is reflected in his/her wings.

Leo- A Leo's wings are as big and bold as their personality. They are dripping with layers of shimmering rose gold and are inscribed with Enochian scripture; each feather tells a different story. 

Virgo- A Virgo's appear to have come straight out of Ancient Greece. Petite with marbled soft grey and white feathers. A Virgo's wings appear to have been created by the god's themselves.

Libra- A Libra's wings appear to be weightless as they flow and sway with the wind; but be warned, don't make them angry! For the clouds, sky and everything in-between is reflected within a Libra's wings.

Scorpio- A Scorpio's wings are incredibly powerful. They are long and Jet black with piercing feathers that bear a striking resemblance to a gargoyle. For every life that a Scorpio takes, one of their feathers turns crimson red.

Sagittarius- A Sagittarius's wings are long and thin with dainty tips and curved edges, sharing a close resemblance to the body of a harp. All of the stars, planets, and galaxies can be reflected within a Sagittarius's wings; every aspect of the universe is reflected within them.  

Capricorn- A Capricorn's wings are dense and jagged, with colours that vary from a soft purple to a deep royal blue. Each individual feather is made up of gleaming crystals that shimmer and glow in the moonlight. For each life taken, one of his/her feathers turns black.

Aquarius-  An Aquarius's wings are constantly changing with the clouds in the sky. Fluffy feathers project the colours and movements of the clouds; each feather is unique and looks like it is hand painted with watercolours. 

Pisces- A Pisces's wings appear to be made of ice; pale blue icicles drip down from the base of his/her white wings and refract rays of soft purple and pink lights.