#1 Glancing and blushing

Laurence's POV

Heh.. why does he have to be so darn cute right now? Wait! Why was I thinking about him like that?! Again?!

Garroth looked over at me. Oh no, I'm gonna blush! I looked back down at my phone. Im blushing!!

I tried to focus on some pictures from social media. But of course, I couldn't help but peer at Garroth when he wasn't looking.

I looked at his sandy blonde hair, light cyan eyes, oh great! Now I'm looking at his huge arms (with muscles since he breaks doors on a daily basis). I sighed softly, just looking at his features.

A small smile made it's way to my lips, but soon faded after a couple seconds.

I knew I was falling for him, and I'm pretty sure he isn't falling for me.

I blushed realizing I had been staring at him for a bit too long. I looked back at my phone, sliding in some earbuds and listening to some Luke Bryan. (A/N I'm an American, country music loving, bisexual, and I'm proud to be one! 😎😆)

Garroth's POV

I knew Laurence was staring at me, it was actually kinda odd. I kept playing candy crush, keeping my eyes on phone screen.

I saw him slide his earbuds on, he was listening to some country album. I looked over at him. he was mumbling the song lyrics quietly, nodding his head a bit as he did so.

He looked amazing today. and I'm not scared to admit that, because it was the truth. A few strands of his light brown hair fell over his face, he blew the hair away out his eyes. I blushed just looking at him.

he's literally been my crush since the end of college, and I'm still to chicken to ask him out!

Kawaii Chan's POV

I always knew Garroth~Kun and Laurence~Kun liked eachother after I made them kiss on the Romeo and Juilet play!

It was amazing and Travis~Kun, Dante~Kun and Katelyn~Sama were taking a lot of pictures!They sent them to me and I made a Garrence shipping shrine....I had it made about 3 weeks ago and no one found out yet!

One of my many fanarts of Garrence!! Oh yeah, Kawaii~Chan needs to get going to the dark ally

Shes supposed to be selling those fangirls the Zanvis pictures Kawaii~Chan took yesterday! DON'T QUESTION MY CARRIER CHOICE, JUST KEEP READING!

UNKNOWN PERSONS POV

Heh! I can't wait to see the looks on there faces when I show up! I know getting the girl hasn't work out in the past, so I'll go for someone else. Hmmm.. how about...... that blonde looks easy to irritate! Wait, is that one of the forever potion subjects?! HA! Oh this is gonna be good!

A/N there's the first chapter, hope you guys liked it! You can thank TheSliverNinja for writing most of Kawaii~Chan's POV. I wrote the part with the dark ally in KC's POV, so she did the beginning of it. ANYWAYS, hope you guys liked the first chapter! Have a awesome day and stay safe! Bye guys!! 😋

- GIDB & Sliver