00

00. ⌇ G.F.R

They are a package deal, you get three or none

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They are a package deal, you get three or none.

"don't you know the bond of sisterhood?"

  the streets know them as the trinity or their first name, the G.F.R.                                                                    they had no family, so they became their own family.                                                                                                       they had a fucked up life back home. so one day working at a bar in the middle-of-fucking-nowhere, maddie picked up a creeps car keys and they bolted, took a bottle or two of sophia's secret liquor stash behind the bar. they drove and danced and yelled out for the heavens. they seemed like the exact definition of american-teenage-runaway. gotham looked like the city of opportunities to them. they made some friends and foes but they never lasted. one night sara came across one particularly intoxicated man. after that incident they decided to learn to fight, and revenge was on the horizon. bank robbing was their first job, get the money deliver it in and out. then other offers came... to kill. it developed from there. on a sloppy job they had ended up being caught by batsie himself. and thats how the G.F.R ended up here...

in belle revé