Drops of Jupiter

It was summer and all of my friends were out having fun while Ryan and I were either swimming,watching movies but I didn't care what we did as long as we were together. When we were together I was happy Ryan makes me extremely happy. I love him and he loves me our relationship is better than our friendship. Our friends invited us to a party and Ryan ended up drinking, when we got home no one was home and Ryan was kissing me like he hadn't saw me in years but I didn't care until what happened later he had me down on the bed and was sucking on my neck I pushed him off and saw the hickey he gave me and I looked at him with tears in my eyes and say "Ryan! i'm going to be in so much trouble" but he was half asleep and I went to the bathroom and looked at it better then went back to my room crying a bit then went to bed. I woke up and Ryan had a headache I got him some Tylenol and a bottle of water he drank it and looked at my neck and said smirking"Well now that I marked what was mine, no one should mess with you."  I look at him and say "My mom isn't going to let me see you anymore Ryan she will kill you if she sees this" *points to neck* and he then says "baby calm down you're mom won't care at least it wasn't anything else" and my mom walks in "Care about what" she asks? and Ryan starts talking "the hickey I gave your daughter" and I look at him and think "you fucking idiot" and my mom says "it better have been not anything else you understand me?" and Ryan says "yes ma'am..only with hers and you and her fathers permission will I ever do that to her"