chapter two - help

i was panting. my heart felt like it was jumping out of my chest as i full on sprinted back to my room. i could barely feel my legs, as they were numb from running for so long. i swiftly entered my room and locked the door. i panted heavily as i slid against the door. i shut my eyes for a brief moment. all i could see were bodies. the bodies of the people i killed.
it was for lance, it was for the team, it was ok-
oh what are you saying? that's murder. that makes you a monster.
tears streamed down my face as the thoughts jogged thru my head. i shook my head, trying to clear the thoughts. i glanced down at myself. maybe i should actually make an effort to take care of myself, i thought. dried blood stained my clothes. i sighed heavily and slowly started to remove the pieces of clothing. soon they were all off. i made my way to the bathroom, taking a towel with me. maybe a shower will get rid of these thoughts, i thought to myself. i turned on the altean shower and began washing myself

i'm not gonna go thru that process so yeah
time skip brought to u by keith's fucking garla blade cuz y not

i pulled on my outfit. which was literally the exact same thing as before, but without the blood.
yeah, i have multiple of the same outfit. so what.
my head swiftly jerked toward the door as i heard a scream echo thru the hallway. my senses immediately were sent into overdrive as my panicked state tried to come thru. i desperately tried to keep it down. i took a few deep breaths and unlocked my door. the scream echoed again. it was a woman's scream. my eyes widened. it sounded like....
allura's scream?
what could possibly be happening for her to be...screaming...so loudly..?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)          <fucked up lenny face
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ok but it's not like that trust meEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ehehehe or IS it?
ok seriously lol

my hand made its way towards my always-handy garla blade as i moved towards the noise.
it was DEFINITELY not what i had in mind, that's for sure.

my breathing hitched as i took in the sight before me.

my eyes widened in shock as my hand flew over my mouth.
"wha-what...?" i barely manage to choke out.
there in front of me lay allura, blood oozing out of her torso

ahAHAHAHAHAH ITS NOT WHAT U THOT HHAHAHHAAHHA( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

there was just so much blood.
i could feel my stomach start to get very queasy.
i don't handle blood very well, which is odd since i love combat.
"where's keith and allura at..?" a few voices sounded down the hallway. had they seriously not heard the obviously loud scream?
apparently not.
i stumbled back against the wall, my hand still covering my mouth. why i hadn't moved yet, i have no idea.
i had been bad with blood ever since...
she committed suicide right in front of me.
she being my own mother.
simply because she didn't want to take care of "such a monster and disgrace of a son"
her words, not mine.
but honestly, i find myself believing her words more and more each day.
it's my fault she killed herself after all.
damnit.
i could feel the bile swiftly making its way up my throat.
"keith? allu-"
a loud gasp filled the room.
his blue eyes widened with shock.

ehehehe guess whooo

his brown locks of hair dramatically flew over his face as he stood there trying to figure out if this was reality or not.
"a-allura..? w-w-wha-what..?"
i can't blame him for being shocked though.
i'm still shocked.
he didn't seem fazed at all by the blood though.
that's when he finally noticed me.
i felt dizzy as the bile kept making its way up.
i desperately tried to keep it down.
i shut my eyes, trying to block the bloody image out of my head.
i failed though.
before i knew it, arms wrapped around me.
hands rubbed circles on my back.
i felt my body relax the slightest bit at the human contact.
i still felt really sick but it helped a little bit.
i tried not to look at the sight in front of me.
who could have killed allura? who would do such a thing? what do they want?