Episode 1: Yandere Love Part 1

The skeleton girl ran through the hallway as another skeleton chased her. 'Cmon cmon get to the door!', she said in head as she ran. Who was chasing her? Why were they chasing her? Only the two knew answer. The girl's name was Goth Afterdeath the daughter of Reaper and Geno Afterdeath. And she was running from the infamous Corrupted!Rurik Roller. She ran and ran until she fell and he came as the girl backed up into a wall. "What do even want with me?!", Goth said terrified. "You're everything", he said, causing Goth to freeze in fear. She backed up into a wall until ......

               3Weeks Earlier

Blueprint skipped around her room blushing and smiling. She was so happy due to the fact that Raven just asked her out! Blueprint HAD to get ready for her date. Well she was getting ready until Palette walked in "Hey Print have you seen Gothy anywhere today she hasn't been answering my calls lately", he said in a nervous voice. Blueprint could feel the worry coming from Palette's words. "Sorry Palette I haven't seen Goth since a week ago, but I found an interesting newspaper", Blueprint said as she handed  him the parchment. "Goth Afterdeath reported as missing, the theory is that she was kidnapped", Palette read. 'This is odd what or moreover who be after Goth?', Blueprint thought.

*Meanwhile

Raven awaited his beloved however he saw a person who flirted with Blueprint previously. The person (a catlike monster) was smoking a cigarette but stopped when Raven approach him. "What the hell do you want?", he asked most rudely. Raven then dragged the man into his cellar. Raven then grabbed his sharpest weapon, his scythe. He then cut the man's life short by cutting him in half. Then raven washed his clothes and put on some other clothes and waited for his senpai. Blueprint managed to get to Raven after Palette's many many questions. "Heya Printy", Raven said to his girlfriend. "Hi Raven", Blueprint said with a blue hue forming on her face. Blueprint thought that this was going to be a cute first date but Raven had other plans for his 'lovely little Printy'.