Episode 2: Yandere Love Part 2 (F*** IT)

After a beautiful night on the town Raven decided to get himself ready for something special. Raven secretly had a condom on during the date so all he had to do was make sure that he had the proper things to make sure that his lover wasn't too loud. (how do you type that without sounding like an A+++++++-+ level sinner XD). He pulled out a gag so that nobody but him could here Blueprint's amazing voice but him. "Printy~ I have a surprise for you~", Raven said in a flirty tone. "Oh okay sounds great!", Blueprint said cheerfully. Little did she know, she was in for a long an rough night. ((Oh fuck here we go)) Raven then pinned Blueprint to his bed and started to lick her sensitive neck. "A-ahh~ Raven I'm sensitive there~", Blueprint moaned. "Heheheh~ you look so cute like this Printy~", Raven said making the smaller blush. He then trailed his hands down to her clit and began to rub it. "A-a-ahhhhhh~ Raven", Blueprint moaned. "Heheheh~ you're such a cutie Printy~", Raven flirted. Raven then thrusted inside Blueprint causing the smaller to scream in pleasure. Raven looked down at Blueprint's sensitive and pleasured body and smiled at his work. He continued to thrust into Blueprint causing her to moan out pure pleasure. "Hehehehehe~ you're so cute like this Blueprint~", Raven said making the smaller blush yet again. ((Author-sama: you're welcome))