03.

it's saturday morning, ruby wants to introduce me to his friends. the only reason i'm nervous is because i might not even stay here for long and i'll repeat the same thing over and over until my mom actually finds somewhere she wants to stay.

          the doorbell rings signaling that ruby was at the door. i open it and there he was. "well hello beautiful, you ready to go?" he asks. "yeah let's go!" i said closing the door behind me. i turn and see three people, two boys and one girl.

"hi." putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "hey, i'm monse. this is jamal and cesar." she points to each of them. "you're rachel." cesar smirks towards me. ruby elbowed him. "yep! that's me. "ruby here has said so much about you!" he adds. ruby's cheeks get hot.

          "oh really? like what? i smirk playing along. "okay! compa, excuse cesar he doesn't think before he decides what comes out his boca grande." he says interrupting me and cesar before he gets embarrassed. for the rest of the day we just chilled at ruby's crib and i got to know everyone a little better.

          ruby offered to walk me home even though it's not far. "you wanna come in?" i ask. "s-sure why not." he smiles. i intertwine our hands and we walk inside. my moms probably working all night because the is how it was when i left.

          we walk upstairs to my room. "hey which top should i wear?" i question holding up both shirts. "i think you look amazing in either one, you're a work of art god took his time on, i'm feigning off your natural beauty and i love it." he comes closer to me and our faces inches apart.

          i bring my hands up to his face and kiss him. he kisses back as if he's been waiting for this his whole life. we fall on my bed not breaking the kiss.