09.

last day of school

"last day of school!" ruby yells with his arm around my shoulder. "finally i can get away from the shitty place and spend more time with you." pinching his red cheeks. "agreed, except for the spending more time with ruby part." monse laughs.

"i'm really going to miss you guys." i say tearing up. "girl don't cry we'll probably see each other everyday." jamal says. "just let me be dramatic ugh." i huffed. we all smile at one another.

we walk out of the double doors to the school on our way to jamal's house. "i'm so glad you're apart of our crew rachel, you're a dope chica." cesar smiles side hugging me. "touché, out of all the friends i've run through you guys are top notch and i wouldn't trade you for nothing."

"hey can we talk?" ruby says pulling me away from the crew. "yeah babe, what's up?" i questioned. "ever since you've came into my life i can never get you off my mind, i love you so much rachel and i wanna be with you probably for the rest of my life and never let you go, you're one of a kind and that's one of the things that turns me on about you, id love for you to be my babygirl and also my girlfriend, what do you sa-"

i cut him off with some mouth to mouth action. i kiss his soft plump lips and they move in sync. once we released our foreheads were still touching, "id love to be your girlfriend absolutely 100%." i smile. he picked me up and kissed me softly as we held into each other's embrace.