Behind closed doors

Anti pov

Dark and I were sitting in bed together. We were both in our boxers because we like to sleep half naked. I was cuddled up next to him and he had his arm around me. I was pretty board so I looked at him and said " what do you want to do?" , he gave me a seductive look and put his hand by my member and says "you", it takes me a few minutes to realize what he meant. I was so concentrated on my thoughts i wasn't looking at dark and I feel some big hands slam me down to the bed. He started to kiss me roughly begging for entrance I try to tease him but he pinches my nipple and makes me moan, I could feel him smile through the kiss, a few minutes later he rips off his shirt mine following, he starts nibbling my collar bone I let a load moan escape my mouth, he soon realizes he found my weak spot. He makes a trail of wet kisses all the way down to my belly button, I feel his tongue traveling up to my nipple. "Are you ready baby" he said, "yes daddy", I could see his eyes getting darker with lust but I was interrupted to a sudden thrust dark was already in me, the pain soon turned into pleasure i dug my nails on his back, "ahhh yes daddy" i was feeling a tremendous amount of pleasure , i could see dark was enjoying to, he soon hit my prostate, "yes daddy ahh" "I want you to scream my name baby" " yes daddy fuck me harder", soon came all over my chest and stomach dark come after. "That was amazing "I said , "I love you dark", "I love you too baby".