Birthday sex

Anti pov

Today was darks birthday and I wanted to give him something to remember. I had to do some shopping do I went ahead and did that  I wanted to give dark something he would really love, after thinking for a few minutes it struck me, Pocky sticks. I couldn't find any of them so I went somewhere else. I ended up going home with seven boxes of pockys, dark was clueless about what I had up my sleeve. I went home and started getting everything ready for dark he would be here anytime soon. Only five more minutes and he will come home, I decide to take a shower, and dress very nicely. I hear car zoom in the garage I quickly get a blindfold and run down stairs.
Darks pov
It has been such a stressful day, all I wanted to do was to see my baby. When I enter the front door I feel a blindfold on me I realized it was anti, "shhh baby it's only me", his voice made me melt "come with me" he helped me up stairs into our room there was a familiar scent that filled my lungs, anti soon removed my blindfold and I saw a lot of pocky sticks, "what's  this all about" I say, "it's for your birthday daddy" I feel hands sliding down my stomach all the way to my member. Anti throws me on the bed I let him take control, he starts to roughly kiss me begging for entrance, he then rips our clothes off he gives me a sinister smile, he turns around and gets a pocky stick, lubricates it with saliva, he then grabs my dick and slides it through my slit I start going crazy, I feel pre cum spilling out. I see anti licking the pocky stick and then eat it he then lubricates his member and thrust it in me, "ohh yes baby" I say my mouth lets many moans out, anti then continues with a blow job. I find myself fucking his mouth , his moaning is taking me to the top shortly after I feel myself cumming in his mouth, he gives me a big smile and gives me a pocky, before I finish it all he puts his mouth on it to, he reaches my mouth and kissed me roughly again.