skirts

Hey guys so I know I have been gone for so long(sorry😥) I completely forgot about this smut but I am back
Thank you so much for the reads ❤❤❤❤

Anti pov
Ugh I am so desperate for my daddy to touch me I have tried to get his attention all day but he keeps ignoring me on purpose.... but not for long.
Darks pov
I was sitting on the couch when I here a faint voice, " daddy I need your help" I get up to see what was wrong and I come to find anti in a very tight short  skirt. I swallow hard and feel my pants getting tighter, "whats the matter princess" , I see that anti  tenses up with my voice, " I was wondering if you think this skirt is to long I have a shorter one just incase"
Antis pov
I see a buldge form in marks tight pants and I decided to tease him by bending down as I begin to get up I feel two strong hands grab my hips and start grinding on my ass. I gasp at the sudden reaction.
Dark turns me around and I see his eyes filled with hunger and lust . He kisses me begging for an entrance but I eventually give up. We stoped kissing only to remove our clothes and then went back to eating our faces. Dark takes off his pants and then takes off mine I get down on my knees and begin to deep throat his member.
Darks pov
I make anti lay on the bed and I grab lube and a cock ring. " daddy I dont want the cock ring" "well its want you get after teasing me princess " I lube my member up and line up to his entrance he nods and I begin to thrust into him his moans were like music to my ears "ahh fuck me daddy " I begin to feel close to cumming so I thrusted harder  a few moments later I came on Jacks chest "d-d-daddy please let me  cum ", "ride daddy first princess"
Antis pov
I get on top of daddy and rode him untill my legs felt numb I'm a moaning mess "I'm going to cum daddy "hold it until I say so princess" I continue to ride my daddy until I can't move anymore he pulls off the cock ring and I cum on our stomachs. "This will hurt so much tomorrow" "don't worry I'll take care of you princess ". Dark cleans us up and cuddles me" I love you daddy " "I love you too princess "

Hope this wasn't to bad I haven't written in a long time so don't attack me so much 😂😂 If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments
Byee ❤❤❤