The first day of hybrid high

Hey guys I'm new to this but I will update when I can. Anyway enjoy my little creepypastas!
---------------------------------------------------------
Sky's P.O.V
------------------
  Today is my first day of Hybrid Jigh! I can't wait! Oh I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Sky dalbergh and I'm going to attend Hybrid High today. I'm 15 and I hope I can make some new friends! I'm actually the prince of hybrids but I'm going to keep it a secret because I don't want to be treated like royalty. I hate when that happens. Anyway I should get ready.
    I started to look through my closet for some casual clothes. I soon enough found a sweater dress that revealed my shoulders and had a cute heart on it. The dress went to my thighs. I put on the dress and then put on my hoodie witch only reached my waist. The sweater dress I wore was short sleeve. I wore some uggs like the little white boy I am. I grabbed my backpack and put all my books in it. I grabbed my headphones,my phone and I ran down stairs. I grabbed my dounut plus my coffee and ran out. I was a fox hybrid.
   I got to school and went inside. I got to the office and I walked up to the desk."Hello how may I help you?," the women at the front desk asked. "Hi my name is Sky dalhberg. I'm just here to pick up my school schedule.," I replied. She looked up at me and smiles saying "You will fit in perfect here." I gave her a small thank you and walked out.(He no longer has the coffee) I started to my locker I started to put some things away in my locker.
    I grabbed the lock and saw a boy having trouble with his. He was kinda short he had a bandana cover his eyes. Soft blondeish caramelish kinda hair. (If you don't know by now its jason. Lol) He has soft freckles and he's wearing shorts some blue star print sneakers With a baby blue hoodie. "Um....do you need help?," I said. The boy looked at me and said",Yes pls." I gave a smile and did his combination and his locker opened. "Hey what's your name?," I asked. "My names Jason.,"he replied. He looked at me and said ,"Why do you have shades indoors?," he stated. I simply pulled my glasses down for him to see my golden eyes. He gave a gasp and a bow. "No need to do that.,"I replie sweetly. "Why not your the prince.,"he said. I started to hear jason someone yelling jason's name.
    A boy tackled me and jason to the ground. My shades fell off. I quickly closed my eyes. "Jason! Hi!,"I heard the boy say. "Oh hey Jerome.," I hear jason say. I started to look for my shades until I heard,"I believe these balong to you." I opened one I a little.
      He had emerald headphones a short white V-neck shirt with some grey jeans and some purple sneakers. He has beautiful ruby colored eyes and some of his brown hair covered one of his eyes. "Th-thank  you-u." I said. He looked at me and said ," No problem your highness." He walked away smirking right after he winked at me. Makeing me blush. I heard the first bell ring and ran over to jason.
       " Hey Jason um... How do I get to science Mr. C 's room?," I said. "We are all in that class so we'll show you!,"Jason said pointing to what I assume must be his friends.

TIME SKIP: Brought to you by SKYLOX!
---------------------------------------------
    We got to Mr C's room and introduced me saying " Good morning class today we have a new student and His name is Sky dalhberg. Tell us more about you.,"he said."Well I'm 15 I like singing video games and favorite subject is actually music. Guess that's not going to work. Well that's it." "Okay well adam sit next to ty." I got up and sat next to the boy I saw earlier. So his name is Ty huh? I thought.
Time skip to a few minutes later

     We had to be partnered up for the assignment and the teacher was choosing. I heard my name then I heard Ty's name.I looked at tTy. "So I  guess we are partners your highness..." This is going to be a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------
   Hey my little pups did you enjoy. What do you think will happen when Ty and sky are alone doing the project. 😏 Any way see ya next time.