What We Do Behind Closed Doors

Ty's Pov
    I saw sky outside so I decided to walk over to him. "Hey sky!," I said. I saw him get scared. No I'm not a creep he just jumped a little. "Oh! Ty sorry I didn't see you there." He said. "Its fine." I said. "So.... Do you wanna go over to my house to work on the project?," I asked. He replied with an ok.

MAGICAL Time Skip to Ty's house
------------------------------------------------------
  Ty's pov
     I saw sky stareing at my pictures I drew in awe. "You drew all of these..." I replied with a small mhm. "Well we should get to studying." "Yeah sure" I said. "Hey what's wrong?"sky asked. "Your so pretty sky..." He blushed and said "Um t-thank you T-ty." I sweetly picked up his head so we made direct eye contact and said "Call me deadlox." I started leaning in a little till he could feel my warm breath on his lips.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sky's pov
   OMG OMG OMG!!! TY IS SO CLOSE TO MY FACE! I JUST WANT HIM TO KISS ME ALREADY! Ok calm down sky. I looked at him and said "That was..." He smiled and finished what I was going to say. "Amazing..." He softly started to kiss me on the lips. The kiss wasn't rough but is was sweet gentele and passinote. We both realised then we kiss again and again. We were so hungry for each other. "Ty pl-ease sl-ow down." I said trying to catch my breath. He gave a smirk while saying "make me." It didn't take long before it became a heated make out session. He started to bite on my neck makeing me moan "Ty~" Ty smirked and said "shush my little kitten and its not Ty its daddy. Ok " I replied with a "Yes daddy~" After that we had gotten on daddies bed and we started to......

To Be Continued.....
---------------------------------------------------------
     Hello my little pups.You know I might start calling you guys my little kittens. Anyway what do you think will happen in the next chapter. Read to find out.