Home Sick Lance x Reader

//Ok, so I'm gonna make this as good as I can. I'm really trying to get this to 1000 words like usual, and if it's not I'm really sorry. Anyway, enjoy this my little marshmallows. Also, I know that Lance has the Red lion...well from where I'm at lol, but I don't funk with that shiz so he has the blue lion// (n.n)=nickname 

WARNING: THERE IS SOME WHAT OF BAD  LANGUAGE

Lance POV

I got out of blue patting the big lion before walking off with the others. A smile plastered on my face as we walked out to see, Allura, Coran, and Y.N. Ah, she is so pretty with her eyes that sparkle, I looked away not wanting to be creepier than I already am. "That was amazing. Good job team you really helped out the Nectoplity people" Allura commented with a happy smile. ((Liz will know where this is from*wink wink*)). I laughed "It was no problem, the girls were really pretty". The gang looked at me and glared, the only person that looked away was Y.n. That was weird. "Anyway they looked almost human,  just pointier ears and a lot taller" Keith announced. Allura hummed in agreement "well yes they are just slightly different. At one point in time, they traveled to Earth. Some of them are still there I'm sure of it". Everyone went a bit silent, no one really likes to bring up the topic about Earth since its a bit emotional. 

Shiro POV [[yeah ik its weird to see his point of view, but it's needed ]]  

I chuckled trying to lighten up the mood "Earth, it has been a while. The blue skies, heh". If I'm being honest I think I made things worse. Everyone either looked away or was looking down. "Who wants cookies?" Hunk smiled clapping his hands together. Turning to him I smiled thankful he changed the subject. Y.N had a small smile "I'll be training if anyone needs me".  "OH come on (n.n) its cookiessss" Hunk tried to plead with her.    

Y.N POV

I gave out a fake smile, "Just save me some, okay?". Hunk gave out a sigh but smiled anyway "alright I'll make sure these hooligans don't eat yours". They all walked away leaving me to turn around and walk to the training room. I looked down the whole way there, thinking about what Shiro said. Earth it has been a long time, I miss my family. Sigh. It's not like I'm the only one that misses Earth so I just need to get over it. I opened the training door and took out my twin katanas. I didn't have a lion, but that didn't mean I didn't fight next to them. "Level 1" I called out wanting to go easy at first. A few fake guards dropped from the ceiling. I smirked as they came at me trying to shoot. I turned dodging a laser (idfk), then blocked one by the sword. Quickly running I slashed two of the guards, and they disappeared. Keith's voice popped into my head "killing two birds with one stone, smart. I taught you well little one". Snickering at the words I ran at the last guard taking it out without a sweat. Soon 5 guards dropped signaling level 2. Once again the guards began shooting, turning, dodging, blocking it was repeated until level 50. "Simulation off," I said loud enough for the castles room to hear. I wasn't tired, not yet at least, I only spent about an hour in here. The only thing that kept swarming in my head was Earth, it was annoying. I might as well go get a cookie, hopefully they saved me one. Walking out of the training room I made my way to the castles kitchen/cafeteria. Walking in I heard the bickering of Lance and Keith. "I want the last cookie" Lance yelled at Keith, "no! I want it, you already had one" Keith yelled back. Lance frowned "yeah, well so did you". I was getting pissed off at this point seeing how I was already annoyed. "Shut up, I want the damn cookie, so I'm going to get it!"((Damnnn)). They immediately shut up and turned around to see me. I walked up to where to cookie was and ate it slowly teasing them. Lance pouted. "Whatever" Keith said walking away having his tantrum. I finished the cookie. Lance was still sitting there looking like he was pondering about something. I looked at him curiously, but kept quiet. I soon started to walk away wanting to go to my room.

Lance POV           

I got caught in my mind thinking if I should ask her if she is ok. Earlier when Shiro was talking about Earth she looked, sad. It hurts knowing my biggest crush is sad. I looked up to ask her, but she was already gone. Crap where did she go. DID OTHER ALIENS TAKE HER!! Wait, Lance you are in a castle its unlikely that Allura just let someone on the ship. I face palmed, feeling stupid that I just thought that. "The better possibility is she went to her room," I mumbled to myself. I walked out of the kitchen sighing. I slowly strolled my way to Y.N's room. I stopped out side her door not knowing if I wanted to talk to her about this Earth thing. I know how she feels though, I miss my family, oh and the ocean, don't forget the rain it was always so soothing. Before I was about to walk in I heard quiet sobbing. I leaned closer to her door to make sure I was hearing this right. Y.N's not known to cry. Its not like she's cold or distanced, it's just that she seems so strong. I smirked, 'I'll be her knight in shining armor'. Knocking softly I heard the crying sniffle. "Oh whoever it is can you please go away for now?" her voice sounded soft, and quiet. "Y.N, it is Lance can I please talked to you?" I lowered my voice so it wasn't as loud as usual. She went quiet for a moment "o-okay come in" she finally said. Once I walked in I didn't say anything. I walked closer to her. I got in front of her and crouched, bringing her into an embrace I whispered to her, "It's alright". She didn't say anything back, yet she hugged me back.

Y.N POV

In Lances embrace I felt save, like everything around me could do no harm. Tears rolled down my cheeks once again, "I'm sorry I shouldn't be crying. I'm just a baby, I'm crying over something as little as missing home". "Hey, don't be sorry, and its not stupid I know how you feel. Missing home is a big thing, but just remember there are people here you can talk to Y.N. I'm always here for you, I don't like seeing you sad it hurts me".  Lance pushed me back so we were face to face. He leaned in, and linked are lips together. It was a sweet, but passionate kiss. We pulled back because of air, "I guess you can say we are homesick together."