The bad guy Lotor X reader

//Guys I'M sorry sorry this did not go up sooner. I really don't have any exuse I was just being lazy. Liz wrote this awhile ago so here you go. Also we HAVE NOW PROMOTED YEEEE///

Y/N P.O.V

I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't help it. He's a bad guy. Even though he's helped us. I can't shake off this feeling like he's going to turn on us any minute now. If he is going to turn on us any second, I'll be the one prepared.

Lotor P.O.V

Y/N looks at me weird. Like she/he hates me. Is it that I am that evil that she/he hates me. Is it because I'm Galra? Keith's Galra, but she/he doesn't seem to hate him. Why do I care anyways? It's not like she/he affects me in anyway. I'm not going to turn and I'm not going to let her/him get in my way.

Y/N P.O.V

Okay today we are all going to a planet to help out. Then later, we're also going to be showing Lotor to the Nectopliy. Him being the new king were going to be showing a symbol of peace with Lotor and his new kingdom with planets with our trust. Starting with the Nectopliy race they seem to be the most understanding with a few things. The only thing they don't deal with is if someone insults the food. Insult the food you get a sentence to five years stranded in the swallowing sand dunes prison. A prison thats in their dessert .They call it the swallowing sand dunes prison, because there's so much sand that if you get stranded your buried ten feet in sand by morning. Luckily they have equipment to survive, being an advance species and all. But beside that lets all hope this goes well.

Lotor P.O.V

Y.N stopped looking at me like I'm Zarkons abomination. She/he also talks to me more. I think she/he getting warmed up to me. Today I'm going to meet the nectopliy people to arrange peace. I hope it goes well, and I make peace and a longlasting alliance with the Nectopliy  

5 hours later~~

Everyone is sitting around a table with the princess Liz of Nectopliy her knight Tay and the important people on the planet and some other people were there. Around 100 people in that room. There are robots delivering food and refilling our drinks. Chatter was through out the room. This felt like a family dinner I never had. The room was warm and cozy with it being super cold at night dropping to around -46°f. After awhile, princess Liz stood up. "Welcom team voltron and kingdom Galra. We are here today to express our alliance with prince Lotor and princess Allura even though team Voltron has helped us very much and we can't thank you enough." She smiles warmly as everyone golf claped. "We will make a peace bring peace to the to the galaxy with the strongest team in the universe. TEAM VOLTRON!!" She yelled the last words and the cowred jump up with there glasses and yelled horray. The Nectopliy were party people they have over 269 celebrations a year...Their are 523 days in a year...this planet is never not busy . "Does Lotor or Allura want to say...anything?" knight Tay asked looking over and gesturing out her drink towards them. Allura shakes her head no and smiled. I slowly stood up and clearing my throat looking over, after taking a sip of my drink. There drinks are like beer on earth, but do not affects humans for some reason so I was enjoying the taste and not getting wasted...not that I have been before. I see Lotor standing up readying for a speech.
"Zarkons kingdom was a horrible example of the Galra...this time the Galra will not be known as murders of thousands of planets...but as family, a friend of Voltron and a alliance with Nectopliy and many people to come. I hope...than in the future the future my kind will not be hated or a scary story that many will tell there young ones at night. My people will make a improvement to make the better and regain trust from others I know many will not trust me the second I walk out this door and I will have to prove myself, and I will." He stated proudly never missing a beat like he knew this from the bottom of his heart.
That this isn't what he been practicing at night...no I didn't stalk him and listen to his amazing speeches...wait forget that last part. He said this from his soul he knew deep down that this is what he wanted to do, and this is what he needed to do. After his speech the room was quiet. I stood up and started to clap. He looked at me. All I did was smile and clap. The whole room stood up and clap also and after a few min the whole place was laughing and cheering. The room felt warm and fuzzing again. This is why the Nectopliy made everyone love them...they reminded everyone of home.

3rd person P.O.V

Team Voltron and Lotor was brought to there rooms. Princess Liz and knight Tay told them they were going to stay in the rooms. "Okay Y.N and Lotor please follow me," Knight Tay said walking away from Liz telling her to take the ready to there rooms.  Y.N and lotor simply followed along. Knight Tay showed them in there rooms. When they got there Y.N room was not sutible....they were still fixing the plumbing so she had to go to a other room...guess who is was....

Y.N P.O.V.

I walked to his room. There wasn't nobody else. Why you ask well let me tell you. Lotor has the biggest room and all the others were too small. Well that is at least what everyone else said. I knocked on his door. *knock knock* He opened the door in 5 seconds top which meaning he wasn't asleep yet. "Hello...Y.N what are you doing here, and this time of night?" I rolled my eyes...why me. "Well my room was kinda still broken for who knows how long...and I have to kinda sleep in your room because all the others room was too small." I turned my head and blush after I said it. He smiled and moved out of the way so I could walked in. There was a humongous bed and a table a couch looking thing and weird Chandler thing in the middle of the room with little gems hanging from up the ceiling changing colors I've never seen before. They were beautiful. I looked around. "Wow". I  mumbled under my breath "yes indeed, very amazing I had the same reaction." Lotor said hovering being me, his chest almost touching my back. I could feel his warmth radiating off him. I shuddered, "are you cold?" he asked and I blushed. Even though I wad trying so hard I can't shake my  feeling off of him. I think, no might be in love with him and I don't want to be. He wrapped his arms around me, saying....

**Cliff hanger...ik...whyyy, but there's going to be a part two I promise the only reason I stopped was because this one part was reached 1242 Words and I don't know if this is too long and if you wanna ask anything just ask the account we will answer...I think, well, that's everything see ya.~Liz and yes I added myslelf and Tay into it.**