North

**Sorry! I realized that it's been a month and a half since I've updated this story. Here you go, lovelies! Please excuse any typos <3**

I didn't see much of Luke after that and my heart was heavy with the knowledge that it was because he was upset with me. Or more, our situation.

It's not that I didn't care for Luke or the others, but that was the whole point. I cared for each and every one of them. It's not like I could date them all. That's not something that would end well for anyone involved. Eventually, I would have to pick, or they would get sick of me dating them all, and then what? I would find my heart shattered in nine broken shards.

I stayed inside for the rest of the week, still recovering from the scare with the medicine. The guys switched around, none of them staying too long before another one asked to take their spot. It was easy and I didn't look forward to going back to school. The break, despite the medication altercation, was a nice reprieve.

When Monday morning rolled around, I did my best to put on a smile for the guys. This was the one time when each of them would stay with me. Usually it was one on one, but during school hours, they spent more time with me as a grouping.

The snow had since melted away. It had been fun to see for the short while that it had stuck around.

The bus picked me up at the end of my street and I rode it nervously all the way to school. Marie usually rode with Danielle since Danielle had gotten a car for her birthday. They never invited me, but that was fine with me. I wouldn't want to ride with them anyway.

The bus was usually fairly empty. Only a few students scattered around the seats. It was nice because it meant that the guys were able to come with me without too much trouble.

The guys formed a circle around me as we walked the halls once we arrived at school. Of course, no one else could see or feel them, but it was a comfort nonetheless to have them by my side. Students congregated in clusters along the sides of the hallways, chatting amongst themselves about their holidays and how sad they were to be back to school.

I avoided the glances my way, choosing to pretend like I couldn't hear the whispers from my classmates. You'd think I would be old news by now, but apparently not.

We had to have a discussion at the start of the school year that not all of the guys could come to every one of my classes with me. It wasn't that I didn't' want to spend time with them, but they were distracting when all together. They had set up a schedule to make it so I wouldn't have to have any classes alone, but still not be overwhelmed with all of them at once.

North was giving Luke odd looks on the way to first period and I avoided his dark eyes when he turned his questioning gaze in my direction. He could tell that something was up with him too. I was guilty for what happened, but I wasn't sure how to fix it.

I was glad that it was just Kota and Nathan who had first period Chemistry with me. Victor and Luke came with me to my next class, though Luke still didn't say much to either of us. By lunch time, I was all for a break from everyone.

The weather permitted for us to be outside, though I didn't think we'd be able to for too long. It was nippy, but the wind wasn't blowing which made the weather not seem as bad.

I didn't have anything to eat, but that was fine. I was used to eating very little. The guys scattered around the ground and sidewalk, all of us unusually lost in our thoughts. North was still casting worried glances at Luke, but he kept his mouth shut with pursed lips.

The occasional student or group milled about the grounds, though none paid me any attention. I made it a goal to be an unassuming person at school, though the word about my 'friends' had reached all ends of the social network. I was an outcast even among the outcasts.