1.1

Hey, don't say anything.

Open your eyes and find out where I am? Look to the left, to the right, look ahead and turn your head. Don't you see me? But I can see you. I see you now and wanna talk to you.

Don't be afraid. I'm not a strange thing. Only you can hear my voice. And, I won't hurt you.

"You, who are you?" Why do you hear a strange voice when you wake up in the middle of the night?

Don't be afraid. Look at you scared like this. Didn't I say I won't hurt you?

"Who the hell are you? Come out!"

Sorry, I can't come out because I have no substance.

No substance? So, is it a ghost? No, it shouldn't exist in the world. But if not a ghost, what is it? The unknown is a terrifying thing. Su QingYan felt a little scared. He covered the quilt over his head and trembled slightly. He stuttered and said, "You, what are you, you, you..."

I'm not a ghost. I have no substance because I exist in your mind. It's far-fetched to say that I am a consciousness that doesn't belong to you but exists in your mind. Or a soul that doesn't belong to you but is in your body.

What does it mean? Is he still dreaming? How else would he meet such a strange thing? Su QingYan mercilessly pinched his arm, it hurts. It didn't seem like a dream. However, what was the voice? Say, if this thing is in his body, does it mean that he can have a dialogue with this thing in his head? Su QingYan silent for a moment, trying to organize a word in his mind.

"What's your name? "

After a while, Su QingYan didn't hear that voice. He thought he had failed, and feel that it's probably the voice lying to him. But the next second, he got the answer.

[I called zero. ]

"Zero? Which zero? "

[...the zero that does not exist.]

"Well, Zero, why do you show up in my body?" Su QingYan knows clearly that zero never existed before. He never felt Zero's existence. Also, it's impossible to say that Zero was a product of splitting personality because he was there when he talked to Zero. Conscious.

[Because I want to save you.]

"Save me? "

[Yes.]

Bedside watch was producing "click click" sound. The second-hand on regular rotation, drawing a circular arc. The minute-hand was moving with a remarkably small distance.

[It's 4.48 a.m., psychologically speaking, this is the most fragile time for a person throughout the day, and it's also the time when people are most likely to commit suicide.]

"I know it." Su QingYan is a college psychology teacher who understands these things best. "Why did you say this to me? Do you think I will commit suicide?" Impossible, Su QingYan indeed had some discomfort in his heart recently. But it's impossible to commit suicide.

[No, your death time is twelve hours later. I came to save you.]

Su QingYan grew up as an atheist, naturally did not believe that there are who capable predict the future.

"How do you know that I will die after twelve hours? Why should I trust you? "

[Just because I can talk in your mind.]

There is a saying called prefer to believe them even they are not credible, Su QingYan will believe its words for now. " That ...... what should I do? "

[Very simple. I'll stop you from doing something tomorrow. You can do so.]