1.2

The next morning, when the alarm sounded, Su QingYan reached out, tried for a long time and finally touched his mobile phone. Later turned off the alarm clock. He instantly feels that he is seriously sleepy and is more than in the past. He wants to sleep a little longer, but he must get up. As a psychology teacher, in general, there is no class in the morning. But Su QingYan has used to getting up early, not only for his professionalism but also be able to spend more time with his lover.

However, don't know why, He Shu a little cold to him lately, should he be better than him?

Su QingYan's lover is an English teacher who works in the same school as him, He Shu. Because he is an English teacher, He Shu has to come to school very early every day. Su QingYan wants to spend more time with him. Hence, he likewise leaves for school early every day.

Su QingYan rubbed his eyes, dragged his tired body up and went to the bathroom to wash. He took the cup, got the water, squeezed the toothpaste and put the toothbrush into his mouth. He heard a voice talking in his ear.

[Good morning, QingYan.]

Su QingYan almost swallowed the toothpaste he had just put in the mouth. Hearing this voice, he remembered what happened last night. Right, he had a strange guy in his mind and said he was going to save him. Should he be friendly to this guy?

"Good morning, Zero."

Su QingYan lived alone, so he didn't have to fear that he would be treated like a neurotic when talking to Zero in a usual way. It's important. Talking in mind is easy to see through each other's idea.

[Did you get up so early every morning?]

"Yes, except for the holidays." Su QingYan said while holding toothpaste foam.

[Why? Is your job need it?]

"No, I only work in the afternoon."

[That's why......]

"I came to see my lover earlier." Think of He Shu, Su QingYan's mouth also rises slightly. "He is an English teacher. He will have classes every morning. I want to stay with him."

[That's the case, then... you should love him very much.]

"Yeah." Su QingYan spit out the toothpaste foam in his mouth and take a sip. "If you have a lover, you will understand. Oh no, you have no substance, then you should not even have sex."

[I have.] Zero answered, [I am a man.]

Well, men are men. Anyway, Zero is an insubstantial guy who knows coming from where. He even won't eat such things if he is jealous. However, he hoped He Shu to eat vinegar because he was too cold recently.

[QingYan, you seem lost.]

"Huh? Is it? No." Think of what he had done recently, he does lose some, but he quickly overcame these losses. After all, a relationship always has a low period, he thought. Perhaps he is now in that period.

[If it's lovesick, you can tell me.]

"Forget it." QingYan sighed. He hadn't expected Zero to help him. It was better to solve this kind of thing by himself.