3.1

"What? "

[Ceng Hao first saw He Shu here.]

"I understand..."

"He Shu, we will go somewhere else to eat." It's a time to hide. Su QingYan pulled He Shu's sleeve and tried to stop him from meeting with Chen Hao.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, let's go to eat Mala Tang."

He Shu sighed. "I think you should eat less spicy food..."

In the end, the two people didn't go to the dumpling shop. Naturally, He Shu didn't see Chen Hao. Su QingYang couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. However, Zero in his mind still reminded him not to take it lightly. The reason is that Chen Hao is a student of foreign language department, and He Shu is an English teacher. Even though Chen Hao is not in He Shu's class, the possibility of them meeting each other is still very high.

Sometimes Su Qingyan will find it very strange. Is Chen Hao liked He Shu because of an opportunity? As long as this opportunity to break on the line? If only a simple meeting and understanding should be nothing, it seems that he also knows a lot of people. But, he just likes He Shu. Zero didn't agree with this, as long as Chen Hao met He Shu certainly will fall in love with him. If Chen Hao fell in love with He Shu, Su QingYan undoubtedly will die, this is all arranged.

In short, it is necessary to eliminate all opportunities for the two of them to know each other. Since Zero knows what will happen in the future, he will be able to tell what Su QingYan should do and not. On one occasion, the class teacher in Chen Hao's class was sick. The head teacher asked He Shu to attend the class. Su QingYan used an excuse that he was not feeling well and had to go to the hospital with He Shu. He Shu had no choice but to find another English teacher to attend the class. However, due to Su QingYan's planned illness, He Shu was so angry after the doctor saw him and ignored Su QingYan for some time.

Su QingYan said that he just wanted to save his life and his boyfriend's reputation, but he couldn't speak.

During this time, Zero just talked to Su QingYan the time and place where Chen Hao might appear, and this would allow Su QingYan to avoid these places as much as he can do. After a while, He Shu became aware something wrong with Su QingYan and took him to talk.

"Oh, I want to ask you some questions."

"What's wrong?"

"Is something happened recently?"

There are indeed some, but he can't say. No one will believe him. He shook his head: "No."

"I feel like you're hiding from someone."

"No, no." Su QingYan found that He Shu was still quite sharp, suddenly discovered that he was hiding from someone. He said he's not hiding, more like helping He Shu hide.

"Really?" He Shu stared suspiciously at Su QingYan's eyes, tried to find out from his eyes whether he was lying.

Su QingYan never dared to lie to He Shu. Especially when He Shu stared at him, he suddenly panicked and asked Zero in his mind.

"He found it. What should I do?"

Zero thought for a moment and calmly answered: [Say you wanted more, you just want to avoid a crowded place, and enjoy the world only two of you.]

"Is it possible?"

[He'll believe it.] Zero assured.

Then Su QingYan opened his mouth just like Zero taught him: "You're overthinking. I always keep you from going to places where there're so many peoples. I only want to enjoy the world with you."

He listened to Su QingYan words, and after thinking for a moment, he nodded and said, "Okay..."

Su QingYang sighed, fortunately, He Shu has passed.

"It's good, he finally believes me." Su QingYan excitedly told Zero. After all, this was his first time he had lied to He Shu, and it's hard for him to avoid some excitement.

[Don't be too happy. You need to be on guard against Chen Hao.]

"Is Chen Hao honestly so terrible?" Anyway, he just a student? And I haven't seen him before. In Su QingYan eyes, his students are all good children, although he's not much older than them.

[...Do you want to see him?]

[If you want.] He was very curious about this Big Devil Chen Hao looks like who had killed him for 49 times.

[At 3.15, there's an Ideology class in their class, you can sneak in to see him.]

"Good"