Bad Day

Jihoon's P.O.V

"Hi? Is LinLin in his office room now?" A pretty woman ask and I scoffed.

"Who is Linlin? I only know Mr. Lai Guanlin" I rolled my eyes and the woman seem to taken aback.

"Oh I'm sorry for using his nickname. It kinda slip off my tongue because I usually call him that. Is Mr. Lai in his office now?" She ask again and I groaned.

"Yes, woman. Sorry I don't know your name" I said and continue to do my work.

"I'm Sejeong, his girlfriend. I know that you are Park Jihoon. He told me a lot about you (A/n, OMG GUYS IDK WHAT NAME SHOULD I PUT SOOOO)" She said making me froze. She already disappeared into Guanlin's room.

"Yow! Jihoonie! You okay there, son?" Jisung shake my shoulder and I look at him before dragging him to seat on the empty chair beside me.

"Calm down!" He said with a wide eye, probably didn't expect me to do that.

"Who is that woman?" I ask him and he chuckled.

"Why? Jealous? She is Mr. Lai's girlfriend" Jisung teased.

"Since when?" I ask again and he shrugged.

"When we went to the university. Don't you remember? Guanlin didn't hang out with us anymore because of her. But she is the most humble person I've ever seen." Jisung said and I look at him in disbelief. It seems like my life story has changing too. I don't remember she is in the frame before I died.

"She is sure a humble person. No wonder Guanlin could fall for her" I muttered sadly.

"Aww cheer up pig baby" Sungwoon snickered and I end up chasing him around the office with a hard covered file in my hand.

.

"Mr. Park Jipig, Mr. Lai ask for you to get into his office with the paper work now" Sungwoon said while rubbing the ice onto the bruise spot on his head.

"You sure didn't learn from your mistake, Mr. Ha" I mock him and press onto the bruised spot hard enough to make him rolling on the floor.

I knock on Guanlin's door before open it. Sejeong is no longer there and I sigh in relief. I'm not sure if I could see the sight of Guanlin and Sejeong without crying.

"You ask for me?" I ask him and he nodded.

"Let me check the paper work" He said and I groaned.

"Uhm actually, I didn't finish it. Only a few page done" I said and his expression turn sour.

"Are you that busy?" He ask with a cold voice.

"No bu-"

"THEN why can't you finish the work that I gave? How long do you expect me to wait? THIS is an office, NOT a café!" He raise his voice on me, making me flinch.

"I'm so-sorry Mr. Lai, I will finish it by to-today" I said and about to walk out until he tap on my shoulder. Since when did he get up from his chair? He grab the paper work from me and tear it apart.

"Make it all AGAIN! NOW!" He shouted and I ran out.

All of the workers gave me a pity look, including my friends. Jisung mouth me an 'are you okay?' and I just nodded.

"Karma is a bitch" Sungwoon smirk while he walk past me. I'm about to reply but I guess there is no need because he bumped onto the wall and added another bruised on his head.

"Karma is sure a bitch" I chuckled a bit and return to my place to finish up everything.

What a bad day.

🍀

My phone case already arrived! Take a look at it😆

🍀