Meeting

Author's P.O.V

Jihoon dryed his hair while replying to Guanlin's text. He chuckled alone when his boyfriend spam him with a lot of love emoji.

"Human, meeting, now, living room" Suddenly he heard a deep voice behind him making him dropping his phone and yelp.

"What the fuck" Jihoon bewildered after seeing a tall guy with a yoda ear. He actually mistaken him as a yoda the second he saw him but after seeing properly and thinking wisely, who else if it's not the angel.

Jihoon make his way to the living room while mumbling a 'why the fuck can't angels appear in normal way like knocking the door and all? fuck fuck these weird angels'

"I can hear you human" The yoda snickered and Jihoon pout.

He gasp when he saw a lot of angels in his living room. There are Jongin, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Junmyeon, Minseok, Jongdae, Yixing and the yoda guy, Chanyeol.

Yes Jihoon has only met 3 out of the 9 angels so how can he know their name? Well, apparently the angels are thoughtful enough to wear a fucking name tag, though it make Jihoon think that it was hilarious. I mean, imagine seeing angels wearing name tag.

"And why are you here?" Jihoon asked while folding his arm and watch them with a judging eye.

"We are having a meeting, human" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"What meeting?" Jihoon scratch his head.

"Since your boyfriend suddenly get back his memory. It wasn't supposed to happened. But Jongdae here make some mistake" Minseok said and the others hummed.

"We can't do anything about it. It's good for you to finally have him back" Junmyeon said.

"We decide to let it slide and let you have a happy life. But if you ever die again, you can't ask for another chance, do you get it?" Sehun asked and Jihoon nodded.

"Yeah umm de- angels. Thank you"

💋
A/n, yo? I supposed to start update after 4 December bcs my exam is not done yet but whatever.

However, I'll start to regularly update only after 4 December. You need to wait until then. Thank you my potatoes who patiently waiting for my update.
💋