▌C D E

2- ''SOFT JOONIE''

【2】- ''SOFT JOONIE''

CAR RIDE

CAR RIDE.-

TAEHYUNG WASN'T SEEKING
for attention that much. Or not, actually he was. He had survived not seeing Namjoon for a few weeks - and the first thing they did when they were back together was burning a man alive, burn Namjoon's torture chamber, and then run away. Namjoon didn't even praise him a single time for being so patient, not a single peck and not even a single glance. Wow that was rude. They were now in the car - going probably back to see Yoongi or whatever, Taehyung didn't question.
''Joon, I'm bored - look at me.'' he whined, grabbing the older's arm and tugging it to his chest making Namjoon slightly loose his balance. The older groaned, but nonetheless kept his other hand on the steering wheel and his eyes stuck on the road. Not giving him attention. Until he spoke up.

''Babe, do you perhaps want us to die ?'' he chuckled dryly. ''Dying from a car crash isn't a really sexy way to die, to be honest.''

"I want to die in between your fingers - choke me until I pass out and die," Taehyung sang out teasingly and paused, "What's the point in living anyway."

Namjoon just shrugged, "You live to be remembered, do something either it's good or bad but do shit—otherwise you can kill yourself, if you're just going to be an irrelevant human being that nobody will care about and that everyone will forget - you're useless."

"Ouch that hit hard." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Then we should both probably end our life."

"We're already dead, Taehyung." he paused, "And nobody forgot about us."

"But I wanted to die to be forgotten—"

"Daehyung did enough bad things for the both of you." Namjoon argued, "And we're not dead, everyone thinks we are - but in reality it's all fake."

"I know," he breathed in, frustrated, passing a hand through his hair, "But I didn't want to be bad - I-I thought that If we both died and changed names we could start over—and be good !" he croaked, "And look at us - nothing changed—"