▌R D V

4- ''DADDY SEOKJIN AND HIS KITTENS.''

''

RENDEZVOUS

RENDEZVOUS.-

''HOSEOK IS CRYOPHOBIC.''
Jin shrugged as he gently added one more ice cube in his swollen pink hole, making the other squirm at the feeling of something incredibly cold freeze his insides.

''What the fuck ?'' Taehyung asked as he entered the room. The lights were off only a few candles were lit in a circle around the two men. Different tools of different sizes were scattered everywhere in the room. Going from metal handcuffs, nose hooks, muzzle gags, inflatable gags, collars, dildos and vibrators of different colors to knives, guns, weird-shaped items that were apparently made to break knee bones, tools to abuse on pressure points (that actually felt really good, at least for Taehyung whom had tried it once with Namjoon). Taehyung had to be careful to not step on some. The floor was wet and he couldn't help but ask himself if Seokjin had been into watersport lately. The smell of strawberries attacked Taehyung's nostrils as his eyes nearly jumped out of its sockets.

''Cryophobia is the fear of cold, Taehyung.'' Seokjin breathed out, wiping his wet hands with a tissue while a naked Hoseok was laying on the bed next to him, ass in the air and his eyes blindfolded. He was whimpering in a somewhat torment.

''Ok―but that wasn't my question―'' he stopped, taking time to look at Hoseok, his face was burried in the silk sheets, his eyes were forced close, his cheeks were slightly pink. Cold patches were attached to his nipples and to his throbbing cock. Multiples small silk tissues were shoved in his mouth, preventing from uselessly talking. He had an adorable pink collar around his beautiful neck with written ❮kitten❯ with gold letter on it. He had also a sort of tattoo on his butt cheek with the initials K.SJ.❯ written. His skin was all red and bruised.

'' 'Thought that'd be useful for you to know.'' he licked his lips as he looked at Taehyung carefully, ''I know why you're here.''

Taehyung nodded. ''Okay but why are fucking shoving ice cubes up his ass if he's afraid of that ?'' he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, asking himself where was the logic in all of that. ''Okay―you know what. I don't even want to know.''