Movies

It was almost time to go to the opening of the movies. I was going with B/F/N. It was opening night so I knew it was going to be packed.

B/F/N and I hopped out of her moms car and went to the front desk to buy tickets. "Two tickets please." I say. The guy behind the counter smile and hands us two tickets to the movie. "Lets get snacks!" B/F/N says. I nod as we head to the popcorn.

We get our snacks and head towards the theater. We sit in the seats we reserved. We get settled in and watch the ads. Then people come sit next to us. I look over to see my crush, C/N. Coming in our row. I widen my eyes and jerk my head to B/F/N. She laughs. I throw a piece of popcorn at her and my face turns red. "Oh hey Y/N and B/F/N." C/N says smiling. B/F/N waves and I just turn red. He smiles. "You okay Y/N?" He asks. I nod.

The movie starts and I rest my elbow on the arm rest. I accidentally hit C/N and I blushed, turning as red as a tomato. He smiles. My hand is drooping off the seat and I feel his hand brush against mine. He looks at me and my eyes widen, still staring at the screen.

The movie ends and I'm saying bye to B/F/N. I don't have a ride. So I have to call uber. "Hey Y/N, need a ride?" I voice says behind me. Its C/N. I nod. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to his car smiling. "W-What are you doing?" I ask. "I wanna take you somewhere." he says. We get in his car and he drives us to a place.

We get out to a house. Assuming its his. "Come here." he says,taking my hand, leading me inside. He pulls us over to the couch and he sits down. He pats the seat next to him. I sit down. It was late now. He pulls a fluffy blanket over us, I fall asleep almost instantly.

I wake up to my head laying on his chest. "Good morning Y/N." he says smiling. I stand up, but his hand pulls me down. He pulled so hard that I fell on top of him. Our noses just barley apart. My face turns pick an his hand rubs my neck. He pulls us closer untill our lips were touching. We were kissing.

We stopped kissing and I had to go home. "Y/N?" C/N says. "Hm?" I hum. "We should do this more often." He says. I blush,nod, and walk out of the door.