p r o l o g u e

s u m m a r y

s u m m a r y

With the loss of the famous actors, Dawson and Jade Gray, come along alot of new experiences for their only child, Athena Gray.

One of them being her moving into the King household and living with the handsome devil incarnate, Brayden King.

Follow Athena, Brayden and their group of six charismatic best friends on a long journey of trial and error, fake dating, parties, hidden truths, jealousy, threats and secrets.

Will Athena and Brayden discover what really hides beneath their layers along the way?

That can only happen if Athena lets down all her walls for Brayden and with the fiasco that is Athena's life and Brayden's badboy ways, that might take a while.

f o r e w o r d

"He is nothing but trouble."
"Trouble, yes."
She nodded
"But not nothing, not nothing."
-Atticus

c o n t e n t

Includes Swearing
Shocking revelations
Funny scenes
A whole lotta bad boy antics
Cheesy lines
Friendship goals

b e f o r e y o u s t a r t

Copyright © Auden Nyx
All rights are reserverd, don't steat, reproduce or copy my work in any manner (that's just nasty why would you even want to do that)

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places (with the exception of NY and Italy) events and incidents are the product of the authors imagination. Any resemblance to non fictional people or events is entirely coincidental.

a l m o s t d o n e

Are ya ready kids!?
I'm thrilled to start this story, I cannot wait to introduce Athena, Brayden and rest of the T&E gang to you.
Thank you for picking this up and I hope you enjoy every bit of it.
Second book, let's go babyyy

e n j o y

Until next time
Xoxo
💙