Off The Hook?

Finn walked into McKinley and saw Mr. Schue waiting by his locker with the bag.

"Mr. Schuester?" Finn asked kinda nervously. "What's, uh, up?" He shook his head at himself. "Mr. Schue I don't even know if I can talk to you...I'm so scared this ruined our friendship." He started to cry a little.

"Look, Finn, I need you to understand something okay?" Will said very sympathetically.

"Okay." Finn said "I'm listening".

"Finn, there's a difference between stealing and helping someone ya know? But I want to give you something because I do understand what you're going through." Will handed Finn the bag.

RING RING

First period started.

"I guess I gotta go.. and Mr. Schue?"

"Yes Finn?"

"I'm sorry.."

Finn ran off down the hall.

___________________________________

"I'm proud of you honey" Emma said to Will as they walked into Emma's office. "I just still can't believe that was Finn...but something tells me it wasn't his idea". Emma looked at Will, she knew it wasn't Finn's idea.

"What do you mean? Who else's idea would it be?" Will sat up in his chair.

"Well let me tell you what I know" Emma got up and closed the door. "Okay, so I was walking down the hallway today and I overheard Puck and Quinn saying that Finn 'fell for it'". She looked pretty upset.

Will looked pretty mad, but also exhausted from all of this drama going around the Glee Club. "Alright, I'm going to have a chat with Finn...wish me luck" Emma shook her head and gave him a pat on the shoulder when she opened the door for him.

___________________________________

Later that day Will had a talk with Finn to find out that Quinn suggested it for him to rob an apartment building. Quinn got suspended along with Puck. Finn found out that Quinn's baby wasn't his and hers, it was Quinn's and Puck's. Finn was off the hook, but not Quinn or Puck.

__________________________________

The next week, Will and Finn went to the jewelry store to get something special for someone special. And it's not what you think it is...