~1

This is my first book so please don't hesitate to point out stupid mistakes >.< 

-----------------

             Its my first day as a the new technician at my new job. I didn't even get into the building yet and i'm already freaking out because of how nervous I am. I already circled the whole building about ten times trying to build up the courage to actually walk into the building but so far its not working. Some might think me doing this is insane but when your bout to start a job at one of the most successful multi millionaire companies in technology then you would freak out too. Plus, i heard that the chairman of the building is the Damien Willow. 

He is a multimillionaire who owns this whole building and will soon be my BOSS. also, I heard that he's really strict and that anyone who crosses him will die.I know that sounds a bit far fetched but i'm willing to bet money that theirs some truth behind it, I just really hope I don't mess up something and piss him off. 

I look at my wrist watch and realize that I only have ten minutes to clock in for my first day. I quickly run up to the building front door and swing them open while panicking. Once inside, I'm automatically stop my attempt to make it on time as I look around in aw at how huge this place is it looks like a freaking palace and all i've seen so far is the lobby. 

I quickly break out of my trance and run up to the first desk I see .

"Adrian Grey" I tell the lady who is working at the desk. She slowly looks up from the computer that she was typing on and gave me this look like I was cray or something. 

" um...excuse me miss im kind of late for my first d-"

"OOOH " she looked as if she just remembered something important. "you said your name was Adrian grey right?" I had to hold back the urge to just snap at this women but I refrained knowing that they wouldn't do me any good. 

"yes that's me could you ple-" I tried to say but she interrupted me again.

"oh god your late for work?" she said as she quickly snatched up the phone that was connected to her desk and dialed some number and began to talk to someone. she soon hangs up and looks at me with a serious expression. 

" Adrian you do know your position right?" she asks me all of a sudden 

" yes? im the new employee in the tech center on the tenth floor" I answered not sure on why she would ask in the first place. i mean cant she just look me up on her computer and see for herself?

"You do know that that's no longer your position" she told me rudely but for some reason i could hint a little bit of worry in her voice.

"oh really?" I said matching her amount of rudeness. I'm not trying to start anything on my first day but this lady is making me even more late for my first job.I mean who wouldn't be mad?

"Yes you no longer work in that position your now Chairm-" she was interrupted by a sudden yelling in the lobby. 

" WHERE THE HELL IS HE ??" the voice yelled loud so that everyone in the lobby quickly stopped what they were doing to see who it was making the sudden commotion  

I scanned the whole lobby until I pin pointed who the voice was coming from.and to my blunt surprise It was from the one and only Chairmen Damien Willow, The man I never expected to see on my first day. he looked better in person than on a screen. his dark chocolate, smooth looking, hair went absolutely perfect with his perfectly toned cheekbones and his crystal blue eyes that seemed to be holding there own secret.

I didn't notice that i was still staring until i felt like all eyes on me. I realized that the multimillionaire Greek god looking man was now in front of me starring me down as if I was his worse enemy. If looks could kill i would definitely be gone by now. 

"your Adrian?" he suddenly questioned me. his soothe deep voice that practically screamed the word dominance, sent uncontrollable shivers down my spine.

I couldn't build up the nerves to respond to him so i just shook my head yes. But boy was that a huge mistake the look he gave me before would never compare to the look he gave me now that he knew my name. 

" I should fire you right here and now for having the nerve to be late on your first day" my boss snapped at me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and attempted to respond. "I-Im S-Sorry Chairman sir..." I stuttered out my sentence. as soon as i replied he looked at me and me and started to smirk..

"You know I hate it when people are late to work especially if its my own personal assistant" he stated.

assistant ? huh? when? what? was the only think going through my head at the moment trying to figure out what the heck was going on. He must have made a mistake i'm not his assistant. Before I could try and explain this to him he suddenly grabbed me by my collar and pulled me close to his face. 

" Be late again and i'll have you begging for mercy after i'm done with you" he whispered in my ear harshly then roughly pushed me away. "im willing to let this go for today since its your first day but trust me you wont get another chance if there's a next time". he continued to warn me.

all I could do was shake my head clueless as I stood there and tried to put together what was going on. Me? his assistant? this cant be right? I don't even know how to be an assistant? Is my boss going to kill me? 

For The moment I just decided to go with it until everything settled down then I would let him know that he got things mixed up

I mean this cant be that bad right?.....

right?

--------------------

Hey guys i Finished my first chapter im so excited i cant wait till we can get to the real interesting parts in the story >.<  dont forget to follow me and vote my story thnxxx