Chapter 2:

As Ash arrived at the coffee shop, she parked her car in the parking lot and got out, locking it behind her.

"Ash!" A mans voice said happily as he entered the cafe.

"Hey!" She greeted him before taking a seat.

"It's been so long!" The man said to her as they both ordered a coffee. "We need to get the old band back together!"

"Nicky. Oh my gosh! Our band was amazing!"

The man she was with was named Nicky Misery.

"What was it called?" She asked him.

"New Years Day, wasn't it?" She nodded.

"Yes that's it! We shall re-join the band!" He nodded and smiled as they both sipped their drinks.

"So how's life? I hear you're married! To whom may I ask?" He asked her as he placed his cup onto the table.

"Life is pretty awesome!" She paused. "And yes I did get married. Sorry for not inviting you, although you can come around after if you like. To whom you asked, was to Chris Cerulli from..." She got cut off.

"Motionless In White." He finished her sentence. "You lucky bastard!"

Once they had both finished their drinks, they payed and then left to go to Ash's house.

Back at the house:

When they arrived, Ash opened the door to hear Chris and his band working on their new album.

"Shh!" She whispered to Nicky. "Come with me!" She led him to the basement were they quietly sat on the sofa Chris had been sitting on this morning.

The boys had finished recording their song before shaking Nicky's hand and introducing themselves.

"Balz, Ricky, Ryan, Devin, Angelo and me!" Chris said excitedly to him as he pointed everyone out. "You must be Ash's old band mate, ey?" He questioned him, only to receive a nod from Nicky signalling 'yes'.