Chapter 3:

Nicky had only stayed for the day as he was a guest to the Cerulli house. He had left quite soon after meeting the boys. Strange.

Ash went back into the basement and sat down on the couch.

"How are you boys going?" She asked them as they finished recording Angelo's drum tracks.

Balz's stomach rumbled.

"What me to get some chicken wings?" The boys all nodded before turning their attention back to their work. Ash soon left the house to get the boys some food.

"Go!" Chris said to Ricky as he sculled the pint of beer. Chris' hand was wrapped over a stop watch, his other clenched into a fist, pounding the table while he chanted. "Chug! Chug! Chug!" Ricky slammed the jug down.

"57 seconds!" Chris yelled before standing up and embarrassing the people at his table.

They were all out for dinner at a restaurant. Ash, of course, was dressed up and looking pretty, whilst the boys were just in skinny-jeans and band shirts.

"Can you please just sit down!" Ash said firmly to Chris as she grabbed his arm.

"It's a new MIW 'Chugging Record'!" Chris yelled at an elderly lady whom happened to be staring at him with such hate in her eyes. He flipped her off quickly before sitting back at the table, his excitement focused back on the release of their new album.