#4

DENNIS•

I woke with the slick organ hit my face-When I opened my eyes, I saw my dog "Felis" licking my face as he bark softly,

"Good morning Felis"

I greeted the dog as I rubbed his white fur-I sat up, letting out a yawn as It was really hard to leave the bed-my bed is simply comforting.

When I finally stand up-I struggle to walk toward the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror-my eyes widened at what I've saw.

Various of red marks on my shoulder and neck-My lips were swollen..

My face was red and flushed-What happen?!

Who did this? It's impossible that my dog did this..maybe someone enter my room while I was asleep? Oh goodness.

As I quickly washed my face and take out some concealer-That I bought from the store back then-I rubbed a huge amount of it as I cover this horrendous marks on me.

Once I've finished to cover all of those-I clean a little and wear my office attire as I eat breakfast and brush my teeth before rushing outside to the bus stop after feeding my dog.

I got inside the bus-I waited for almost thirty minutes until I've reach the company, I ran inside as I saw Adelle on the reception area, always typing something on her computer.

"Good Morning Adelle!"

I greeted-She nodded her head as she continue to type on her computer, completely ignoring me.

"EVERYONE! RETURN TO YOUR ASSIGNED WORK! THE CEO IS MAD!"

I heard the manager from the first floor yelled as everyone rushed to their assigned work, I ignored them as I run toward the elevator.

Once I got inside-I pressed the 20th floor as I waited for a minute, Once the elevator opened-I run toward the silver door-opening it as I saw the Ceo wasn't there yet, I've decided to clean the messy office-I also open the computer on my table and decided to look at the memo to see what's Mr.Santíre schedule for today. I wrote all of it on the notepad that I have and once I'm done-The door opened.

As the door open-Mr.Santíre walk inside, His brows are furrowed as he have this frown in his face, His jaw clenched as he harshly sat down on the swivel chair.

"Good morning sir.."

I greeted-softly as I can. He look at me and smiled before greeting back, making me confused.

"Morning.."

He nodded his head as he grab the files that I perfectly arranged yesterday-He looked at all of it and nod his head once again.

"Good, You did well."

He mumble as I smiled, A little, I grab my notepad as I'm ready what his schedule for today.

After I've said all of his works for today-Silence cover the whole room as we worked silently, yet, It was broken when He spoked once again;

"Why did you cover those hickeys? Hmm?"

My eyes widen as I was startled by the fact that he was already beside me-arms crossed on his chest as he rake his eyes from my feet to head. His was staring intently at me with a playful smile on his face.

"How..did..you know...?"

I confusedly asked. He gave a small sinister smirk as he replied;

"The concealer that you're wearing..pulled off, you know.."

Oh shit.

F O U R