#23

—DENNIS—

Raphael has left and I got nothing to do so I think it wouldn't even rude to follow him back since I work there as his secretary..

Wearing a turtle neck shirt and jeans. I wear my flat shoes as I walked toward the door before saying goodbye to felis,As I waited for the bus to arrived. It's started raining once again..

Opening my umbrella,I waited for a half of the minute before a bus arrived. I silently got in and pay for my ride as I sat in the end..

As the ride goes by,I look over the window to see the woods and so— here comes the city,

I've been living all of my life here in Winchester,From my younger days up to now. I know some people around here and so,It's still not easy since some were just fiesty.

As I thank the bus driver,I walk toward the Santíre.Co as it was open and the guard was sitting over there,with a shield over his head as he patiently sat and watch the surroundings..

As I walk infront,Adele gasped as she saw me over there,She quickly got out of the reception desk as she rushed toward to me..

‘‘W-What are you doing here? I-it's your day off! You should've come back tommorow!’’

She smile as if it's fake. She's hiding something from me..

‘‘U-uh,I-I'm goin to v-visit R-raphael..’’

I stuttered as she gasped looking straight into my eyes

‘‘A-are you dating him? Oh god,I told you Dennis. He fuck every Secretary of his. And I know you have know of it. It's not goin to be good— I tell you so,I can't believe you fall for his trap.’’

She sighed as she ran her finger into her hair— Tears tried to escape my eyes but sadly,I can't help it.

She must be lying,right? I know she do. Raphael told me that he love me that much that he won't let me go,What if everything was all a lie?

‘‘I don't know what happened but still,I warned you Dennis. He's in the office by the way..’’

Adele sadly looked away as she walk back to her place,I wipe away my tears as I continue to walked toward the elevator,

As I reach the Ceo's Floor,I felt very unnsual as I silently stalked toward the office..

‘‘Yes! Mia amore! More! Ugh!’’

‘‘I'm going to fuck you so hard that you're gonna squirt so much,you slut!’’

I gasped as I heared another series of long moans,As I force myself to walk toward even my mind told me not to,As I silently hold the handle..I twisted it and it wasn't even lock,

‘‘Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!’’

A girl with long brown hair that reach her waist,Her eyes were close and she was wearing a red bra,She was clawing her red nails in a man that I clearly recognized..

R-R-R-R-Raphael...

His back was facing against me,I can see his thrust over that girl,Who's clinging to him like her life depend on him..

It's started like in the past where I met him. But this time,Instead of shock and embarassment. I can feel sadness and betrayal looming over to me..I can't believe this..

His head snap as he realize someone was behind thier back. Once his red eyes set over mine,He quickly realized what's happening as he quickly pull out and zipped up his jeans..

The girl open her eyes to look at me shyly before nudging herself over Raphael..

‘‘D-D-Dennis..’’

Raphael quickly paled as I smile sadly at him,I look over to the ring that he once gave me and remove it before throwing over to him..

‘‘S-sorry,I d-don't recycle a-a..Trash..’’

I mumble as I left with crying face and broken hearts.

#23- Betrayal

What the hell,Raphael? Are you kidding me?