Mr. Weasley

I woke up in cold sweat. The blankets were twisted around me. My scar was burning really bad. It was the worst it's been since the graveyard.

     Ron and the other boys from the dorm were in my face.

     "Harry, Mate, are you ok?" Asked Seamus apparently forgetting that I'm a 'lunatic' for a minute.

     I turned and vomited over the edge of the bed, narrowly missing the trash can. I wiped my eyes, they had begun to water from the burning in my head. Then I placed my pain over my scar, wincing and trying to cool it down.

        "You should go see Madam Pomfrey, Harry." Some unrecognizable voice said.

     "No, I need to see Dumbledore. Ron, Dumbledore. Ron, it's your dad."

     "Whats wrong with my dad?" Ron asked, alarmed. 

     "Dumbledore." 

----------------------------------------

     After Harry's dream, Dumbledore made Harry take Occlumency lessons with Snape. Harry hated them. it seemed like Snape was just opening his mind up more and making it harder to block the dreams out.  After telling this to Snape he was scolded and told he needed to work harder because if the dreams were becoming more frequent then Voldemort would soon discover the bond. 

     Harry was walking to Snape's room when he saw him in the hall. 

     "Something has come up. Wait for me in my room I will be back momentarily. Don't touch anything." Snape said.  

     Harry walked the rest of the way to Snape's classroom. When he entered the room he walked straight to the back of the room to where Dumbledores penseive was sitting. He had seen Snape putting his memories in it before every lesson.  He immediately began to look at a memory of His father bullying Snape. 

     About halfway through the memory, He felt someone grab his shoulder. His head was yanked up and he was face to face with snape. 

     "I said don't touch anything!" Snape barked at him. He shoved him across the room where he bumped into a shelf and knocked over some bottles. "Occlemency lessons are over. Leave!"

     Harry left and returned to the Gryffindor common room, where he found Hermione and Ron on the couches.

     "You're early," Hermione said. 

     "Yeah, Snape kicked me out. No more lessons."

     "Those lessons are important. you need to see Dumbledore." 

     "I'll go in the morning."

     "No harry go now." Harry groaned and clambered out of the portrait hole. When he arrived at dumbledores office he informed him of what happened with Snape.

     "I have a new plan, Harry. I'm am going to find you someone that can help you to make a dreamless sleep potion. It will have to be a student. You will meet twice a week to make more of the potion and you won't get the dreams anymore." Dumbledore said, "I still want you to practice Occlumency before bed I also want you to try the potion."

     "Ok, professor thank you. And who will my tutor be?"

     "Draco Malfoy, I hear he is top of the class in potions."

I know this chapter is not the best but I just needed some quick context. Also if you like this story please vote and follow me. Make sure to comment with any questions or feedback. No hate, please.