Who's That?

A/N ( All drawings belong to Gretlusky.Thank you.)

                     (Y/N)'s POV

I lept into action. I ran to where I heard the noises from. I saw the guy that this city calls 'Dr.Light'. He was there, and not to my surprise,  so where the Titans. So I joined the fight. I flew to Dr.Light and punched him in the nose. That was so easy! He fell to the ground and you can see blood dripping from his nose. All the Titans seemed shocked. They took a step back.

I made a starbolt in my hand and threw it at him. Once again, he fell to the cold, hard,concrete. But surprisingly, he got back up!

   " Ha!", he laughed. " It's going to take a lot more than a little girl to defeat me!" He then attacked me.

I used my telekinesis to throw a bus at him. He dodged it. But he got a slight cut on his face.

    " How dare you disrespect me like that, child, Now you shall be punished."

That's when it all came back to me.

                       *Falshback*

          " How dare you disrespect your parents like that! "

         " Matthew, punish her!"

               * Falshback Ended*

Tears flooded my eyes. I grasped all my energy and did the same thing that killed my 'Parents'. I summoned the spirit.

      " I'm not your child!" And with that my eyes started to glow red. Blood started to drip from my ears,mouth,nose,and eyes. I then screeched so loud probroly the whole town heard me. Everybody in my surroundings looked at me, terrified. I then let the spirit attack, again.

Although this time the thing didn't kill, I think that jerk earned what he should've earned. When I was finished with that creep, I started to feel disy. I didn't want anybody to see me again, so, I stumbled into the shadows.

Before I passed out, I heard footsteps. Followed by the voice of a sweet, teenage boy ask " Who was that?" I    plastered a weak smile on my face. I knew that teenage boy was Robin. And he was here to solve a unsolved mission: To find me.

A/N( Finally!I finished this chappy!
I know the chapters are short. But in my opinion they are better than long chapters. Tell me if you enjoyed this chapter in the comments below. So yeah! Bye see u never! Acually,that's a lie. See u soon!