Titans Tower

A/N ( All drawings belong to Gretlusky. Enjoy!)

                          (Y/N)'s POV

                " Will she be the okay", I heard a sweet voice ask.

                " Don't worry Star,she's just in a little.. she's just a little..tired.", I heard another voice say.

Who are these people? Where am I? There so many questions in my head, and i want anwsers to them!

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see myself strapped to a medical bed. My vision was blurry, but I could clearly see five heads starring at me. My anger started to build up.

       " LASA- MA SA PLEC! " , I yelled at them. A/N ( That means " Let me go" in Romainan.)

They all tilted there heads in confusion.

       " Lasa- ma sa what?! ", one of the voices asked confused. He sounded cheerful and innocent. And not to mention, he had a very squeaky voice.

     " It means ' Let me go' in Romainan ", a dark voice remarked.

I then started to squirm around the medical bed. Now that they new what I was trying to say...they could finally let me free. Or at least that's what I thought they were going to do.

   " Easy.. Easy girl! ". I raised my eye brow. ' Easy..Easy girl !?' Are you serious?! I'm not a pet!

My ankles and wrists started to tighten and before I knew it, I broke free. I stood up and attacked.

    " Raven! NOW!", a serious voice said. I dogged the cage that girl ' Raven ' was going to trap me in.

   " Ha! You thought!", I said in triumph. They all gasped.

   " Y- you can t- ta- talk " , a short, green teenage boy stuttered. I rolled my eyes at that comment.

    " Who are you?", a robot- man asked me.

I raised my eye brow. " Ugh..a person!"

    " Listen, we are not that stupid. We saw what you are capable of back on the streets! Who are you and what exactly are you?!", a girl in a purple cloak asked me. She seemed like one of those people that can't exactly control their emotions.

I sighed, put my hands on my hips, and raised and eye brow. " What do you care? If you cared so much, why don't you figure it out by yourself", I snapped.

And my predictions, once again, were correct. The girl with dark purple cloak started to rage at me " WHY DO WE CARE? OH I'LL TELL YOU WHY! BECAUSE YOU COULD BE A THREAT TO THIS CITY! AND WITH POWERS LIKE THAT, YOU COULD DESTROY ANYONE AND ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE! "

She then walked right up to my face until I could feel her breathing on me. " And I swear if lay one hand on any of my friends...you're dead", she whispered. Boy does she have some nerve to do that! She's lucky I didn't slit her throat and rip her heart out.

Then a boy with black hair came up to me and said " Eh..ah..welcome to Titans Tower. Eh..eh..ha...ugh".

A/N ( Poor Robin!😅 I know it's soooo cringy. I'M  cringy. But that's life. I'll update soon! So yeah..bye see u never. U know that's a lie. See u soon!)