08

noahschnapp || best duo⭐️⭐️

liked by @milliebobbybrown, @maddieziegler, and 4,839,272 others.

@maddieziegler you deserved better than finn :)
@milliebobbybrown ty love
@sadiesink cuteeee!
@noahschnapp @sadiesink ffs sadie, you just don't want to be known as the girl that helped finn break millie's heart.
@user26 ayeee get it noah

sadie: noah!
noah: yes?
sadie: you had to say that in your comment section?
noah: yep! :)
sadie: oml! you're such an idiot.
sadie added finn to the chat.
noah added millie to the chat.
finn: you guys are stupid.
millie: excuse me? we're stupid? i thought YOU were the one that cheated on me with one of my BEST FRIENDS the day after we got together. and you haven't even freaking apologized? what the hell is that? i swear, if i could go to your house, punch you in the face, and tell you to go fuck yourself, i would. believe me, i would. but, no, your probably with sadie losing your virginity with someone that only wants your body. so have fun with that.
millie left the chat.
noah: and that's why you don't mess with my girl. i hope your happy with yourself. have a nice life you bitch.
chat disabled.

sadiesink yeah, we didn't need a whole paragraph on how we're stupid

sadiesink yeah, we didn't need a whole paragraph on how we're stupid. but it's the thought that counts, right? :) @finnwolfhardofficial

liked by @finnwolfhardofficial, @wyattoleff, and 1,232,837 others.

@finnwolfhardofficial it's the thought that counts :)
@user14 love your dress. what paragraph? #fadie
@milliebobbybrown thanks for letting us know.. we'll think about it next time we tell you that.
@noahschnapp @milliebobbybrown not 😂