011 (hehe)

guys, a close family member just passed away. these won't be good. i'm pushing myself right now. i'm sorry

finnwolfhardofficial with this girl and her dog 😇

liked by @irisapatow, @wyattoleff, and 7,839,927 others.

@irisapatow what a cute dog
@milliebobbybrown that's great
@noahschnapp @finnwolfhardofficial text me now
@maddieziegler @milliebobbybrown text me now
@user17 hold up, what about millie?
@therealcalebmclaughlin @user17 that's what i'd like to know

noah: DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING
noah: YOU DID IT AGAIN
finn: chill
finn: what did i do
noah: excuse me
noah: YOU ARE LITERALLY HANGING OUT WITH THIS BITCHY LIL IRIS GIRL AND YOU JUST GOT TOGETHER W MILLIE
finn: she doesn't care
noah: YOURE SO OBLIVIOUS
noah: SHES CRYING YOU DOUCHE
finn: what?!
noah: YES YOU MADE HER CRY
finn: why?! it's not like it's a big deal
finn: iris and i are just going out to dinner together
finn: the fancy restaurant down the road
finn: oh shit
noah: SHIT IS RIGHT YOU MORON
noah: whY arE yoU eveN witH bitchY liL iriS anywaY
finn: SHES NOT BITCHY
noah: oml
noah: stop finn
noah: do you not know what the words DONT CHEAT MEAN
noah: sadie, now iris, who's next? you gonna steal one of millie's other best friends? lilia?
finn left the chat.
chat disabled.

maddie: i'm sorry
millie: it's ok
millie: it's not as bad as the sadie incident, right?
millie: but it sucks bc iris and i were really close friends.
maddie: millie..
millie: what?
maddie: iris and finn have.. history
millie: wdym?
maddie: they dated, but broke up
maddie: but only because they lived in different countries
maddie: now that finn moved to the states... there's no reason for them to not be together.
millie: oh
millie: should i say something to him?
maddie: he's out with iris right now
maddie: you could confront him while he's with her
maddie: they're at that fancy hotel
millie: i'm going
millie: i'm telling that iris that finn is taken
millie: then i'm reminding finn that HE IS TAKEN
millie left the chat.
chat disabled.
________________________________

millie sighed. she was so upset with finn right now. this is the second time! she quickly got dressed into a magenta shirt, which was slightly cropped, skinny black jeans that were ripped at the knees, and and a jacket that was an appealing color of green. she topped it off with a long silver necklace and black combat boots with a heel to them.

 she topped it off with a long silver necklace and black combat boots with a heel to them

(the one on the far left!)

she did her makeup in a irresistible way and braided the back of her hair into a bun

she did her makeup in a irresistible way and braided the back of her hair into a bun. sure, it was a bit fancy, but she needed to show that iris girl who she was competing with.
________________________________

millie pushed the door open to the hotel's restaurant and she looked around for finn and iris. "ma'am? reservation name?" the kind lady at the desk asked millie. "uh, i'm with finn wolfhard and iris, uh, patow?" she told her, not sure what iris's last name was. "apatow?" the lady suggested. "yes, that's the one." millie said. "alright. they are in the.. romance row. so you're going to go past the stairs and turn when you see VIP row, then you're going to see the candlelit castles row, and the next row is the romance row." she said. millie sighed. they booked themselves the romance row? of all places, millie thought. she walked past the stairs, turned at the VIP row, walked past the candlelit castles until she saw finn and iris, sitting there, laughing with each other. millie cleared her throat and they looked up at her with confused faces. "millie? hey, what are you doing here?" iris asked, sweetly. millie almost forgot why she was mad at her. she quickly shook the feeling off and turned to finn. "i'm here to tell finn here that he has a girlfriend, me." millie said looking finn right in the eye. "what? finn, you never told me that! i would've never come here if you were dating someone, especially millie, one of my best friends." iris got up and grabbed her purse and hurried out of the restaurant. millie sat down in the vacant seat and stared at finn. "so, you never even told her you were dating me? what a great boyfriend." millie said sarcastically. "millie. just let me explain." finn started. "be my guest." millie replied with an eye roll. "ok," finn continued. "so. iris and i dated for about a year until i moved back to canada after season 2. we broke up, thinking a long distance relationship wouldn't work. i moved back, and long story short, we met up. we filmed a music video and parted our ways. we ran into each other today, and we decided to hang out. she booked the restaurant. she never mentioned it was called the romance row, and she wanted me to post that picture." finn sighed, pleased with his explanation. millie got up and walked out of the restaurant, hearing finn call her name behind her.

she had to teach that boy a lesson.