Prologue

The city of Los Angeles was fine three days ago. Aliens, giant monsters, and size change were just a myth or an unreachable expectation. But today, three days later, we find three kaiju battling to the death. A stream of flames poured out from the red kaiju as he was curled around a building, his long serpentine body crushing the building as a crocodile dinosaur like creature was trying to drag him off. A blue stag was dodging the flames and trying to knock the dragon wolf hybrid down. A squadron of helicopters watched the scene above.

"A wolf, a crocodile, and a stag, very familiar right?" Ethan said.

"If we don't stop them, they'll destroy the whole city and kill each other!" Tyler said. "It's just like the game! The monsters destroy the city and eat the people while fighting each other!"

"But surely they wouldn't, right?" Robin asked.

"They've got blood and limbs in there teeth, I highly doubt they're nice and just trying to protect the city." Ethan said.

The red beast grabbed the green kaiju and through him into an unfinished building, which led to him crashing through three and the third one to bury him. Now it was just the stag-raptor and the dragon-wolf, but staring each other down. The dragon had an advantage with his mighty wings, but the stag had speed and deadly sharp claws on his side. The red kaiju was readying to pounce, snarling with wild, red glowing eyes, when a small figure could be seen running through the streets below.

"Wait, where'd the girls go?" Robin asked. The three men looked to see Amy, Marzia, and Signe were gone. They looked out the window to see the familiar blonde outside, and approaching the two monsters.

"Don't let them touch her." Tyler said.

Amy bolted through the streets with the cover of rubble hiding her. She ran up to the tower the dragon was on, and yelled as loud as she could, "MARK!!! STOP!!!"

The dragon looked down at her, his eyes still glowing as he slithered down the tower base and onto the ground, growling and snarling. His head and forelegs were on the ground now, right in front of Amy.

"Mark, please, I know you're there, I know you're not a mindless animal, just please, listen to me. You need to stop, they're going to put you down. Just calm down for all of us, for me." She pleaded, approaching Mark. He stared at her, expression unchanged as he growled, moving closer to her with his jaws parted. "Please." She sobbed.

"Please stop fighting. . . ."