1: New people

///Things to know before the story starts\\\

Y/n= Your name

L/n= Last name

F/c= Fav colour

F/f= Fav food

Background story:

Your name is Y/n L/n and you are a really good thief. When you were four years old your parents abandoned you in the streets of England. You were quick to learn how to use your age as a shield to hide that you are a thief. Now at age ten you walk around the streets to find victims to rob of their items. Living on the streets for six years made you pretty stong and flexible. You prefered working at night because it's calmer on the streets around that tjme. You were following a man when some one started to rob YOUR victim with a gun. And you did not like that.

------------------------------------------------------

-YOUR POV-

This guy really thought he could rob my victim!? That's a big no for me.

"Empty your pockets!" The man with the gun growled to the guy in the green hoodie.
The guy in the hoodie was fiddeling with his hoodie as he was pressed up against a wall.

"Don't'cha think it's a little rude to just come in and take MY money?" I asked.
"What is a little girly like you gonna do?" The man mocked me in a high tone.

I took a step forward. "H-hey step back... or else!" The man threatened. I took another step forward.
"Or else what!? you are gonna shoot me?" I said, laughing a bit as I took another step. I was standing right in front of the guy.

"Do it. I dare you," I challenged. The man aimed the gun at me, but he didn't shoot.
"Didn't think so," I chuckled and I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. The man grunted in pain and droped the gun. I picked it up and aimed it at him.

"Get out of my sight or else... You're gonna have a BAD TIME." I said and the man ran as I shot a few warning shots at him. I turned around the to see the green hoodied dude walking to me.

"Thanks for saving me ki-" I cut him off with laughter.
"Hahaha, saving you?! Nope. I am the one taking your money," I said in a dark tone to let this guy know I'm not messing around. I aimed the gun at his head.

"Money. Now." I demanded and he gets his wallet out quickly. I snatched it from his hands and took a peek inside.
"Edd Gold, huh?" I said as I took two-hundred pounds from his wallet.

"Nice name..." I said while tossing the wallet back at him. I quickly took off to my 'home'. Aka a box with rats, old bread and a knife.

"Thank you...?" I heard say before I had ran far enough to not hear him.

-EDD POV-

What in the world just happened?! I got robbed by a little kid, what a strange experience...

I opened my wallet to see that the kid only took two-hundred of the four-hundred pounds I had.

I didn't see where the kid ran off to and I didn't want the possibly getting shit. I decided to walk home instead.

As I walked home I made sure to keep an eye out for any robbers out for my money.

When I did come home I saw the guys watching the children on TV.
"Hey, uhm, guys?" I asked as I walked up to the three.

"Whats wrong Edd?" Tom asked while pausing the TV to look at me.
"Wow, Edd, what happened to you? You look like you've seen a ghost," Tord said.