epilogue

"colby are you sure?" amelia fiddled with her fingers as she looked up to her best friend.

colby rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face, "yes i'm sure." he said and pulled her into a hug.

amelia hugged him back and nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck. "i don't like crowds." she mumbled and they swayed side to side.

"you'll be fine, i'll introduce you to some people and stick by your side the whole time." colby said and pulled away from her.

she nodded and looked towards his bed, "okay." a smile formed on colby's face and he pulled amelia towards his bed.

"don't get too close to david though, he can be a bit of an asshole with his camera." colby chuckled as they positioned themselves to cuddle each other.

amelia's eyebrows furrowed and she tilted her head to look and the icy blue eyed boy. "who's david?" she asked.

he watched amelia's face of confusion with a smile. he could stare at her for hours, he didn't like her or anything, but she was very easy to stare at. "david dobrik? he's a youtuber who will do anything for content. he's known for torturing his friends for his vlogs. he's pretty dope, but knowing you, y'all wouldn't get along in the slightest." colby answered her question and amelia nodded her head and lowed her head back onto colby's chest.

"just watch out for him. who knows? maybe i'm wrong and you guys could hit it off." colby said and amelia nodded once again.

she spent the rest of the day wondering is this 'david dobrik' really was an asshole. his name itself sounded captivating, and she had a small feeling of excitement to meet the boy.