0.2

when amelia was younger she was never really party person. she loved to stay home and be by herself, until she found out she was a complete nut and loved to help put them together and clean up the after math.

one year she planned a party for an old friend where she found a dj she completely fell in love with. he was the best dj, and she was surprised he wasn't famous. they were only 17 but amelia knew she loved the boy. he taught her everything she knew and that was a lot. they dated for about a year before daniel died, and shortly after amelia moved to la.

every time she djed she remembered daniel. here she was yet again, playing for her best friends party, thinking about the boy she loved. it didn't make her sad, it mad her happy that she was doing it for him. she felt as if he was right next to her watching her dj songs dedicated to him.

she watched the crowd dance around the room, some people talking around the sides by the walls, people sitting on the couches. she loved the scene. she watched colby at the corner of the room talking to a few friends. she saw sam and kat dancing in the middle of the room like fools.

finally she noticed a group of people with flashing lights gathered around filming two boys. one was trevor who she new pretty well, and the other was durte dom, from davids vlogs. she heard everyone cheer as the two boys kissed for the vlog. she giggled quietly to herself and made her way to the group.

she watched as they cheered for another kiss, "what the fuck." she muttered, a smile on her face.

david noticed the girl by the back of the group, her smile making him smile. he knew exactly who she was and needed a way to get to her. he watched her laugh at the skit as david filmed it not really paying attention to it.

a pair of arms wrapped around amelia's waist, pulling her attention away from david and his skit. david noticed her with another guy, a frown forming his lips.

amelia turned to face colby who was a bit tipsy from the alcohol. "how's the party going?" colby asked pulling amelia away from the scene.

"good, what is-" she began to ask about david and what he was doing.

"i have some people i want you to meet." he interrupted her, not wanting to have to talk about the brown hair and brown eyed boy. amelia nodded, spotting a group of people by the stairs. once she saw todd, she instantly knew who the group was due to watching a few of davids vlogs before the party.

colby stopped in front of them, catching the groups attention. "guys this is my best friend amelia scott." colby introduced her to the group as they all smiled at her.

"oh my god, i'm corinna! i've seen all of your videos!" corinna beamed as she introduced herself to one of her favorite youtubers.

amelia blushed, she didn't expect someone from the vlog squad to know who she was. "oh wow, thank you!" amelia smiled. "i've seen a couple of the vlogs." amelia brought up. colby's eyebrows furrowed and his head turned to the girl.

"you know who we are?" zane asked surprised.

amelia shrugged, "i watched a few today but i didn't know who y'all were until then." she blushed and colby chuckled.

zane smiled, "baby i think we've all seen some of your videos at one point." zane nodded along with everyone else.

heat rushed to amelia's cheeks, not expecting a group of famous vloggers to know who she was. "oh my." amelia laughed.

"are you djing the party?" todd spoke up. amelia eyed him, thinking he looked even cuter in person.

"yeah i am." she smiled, todd smirked back at the girl, noticing her checking him out. "speaking of, it was nice meeting you all, but i gotta get back to djing." she smiled sending a small smirk to todd.

the group watched the girl walk around the corner and back to the house. david watched her walk away from his group of friends confused as to why she was talking to them.

"what was that?" david asked walking up to the group.

colby turned to him not wanting david to associate himself with his best friend. "hey david, sorry about that." was all he said before leaving to find sam.

"that was amelia scott." todd smirked taking a step away from his group. "and i'm gonna get her number." he laughed and turned away to wander around the house.

david glared at todd, wishing colby hadn't introduced them first. "what did she say?" david asked the rest of his friends.

"she didn't know who we were until today. said she's only seen a few of the vlogs before the party." scotty answered david.

"i like her, she seems fun." kristen spoke up and the girls nodded.

liza peeked over the corner to see the girl dancing on the stage with kyra and brennen. "she's really living life." liza joked. the rest of the group huddled up watching the beautiful brunette dance. then todd made his way onto the stage with a tray of shots. he greeted brennen and the two girls, they all cheered and downed their shots.

"todd really doesn't hold back." kristen chuckled, david glared at todd and he placed his hands on amelia's waist as she danced around.

"i bet he won't get her number before corinna gets her number." david said his eyes staring todd down. the group looked at david with confusion.

"i bet he'll get her number any minute now." zane said, but to his dismay, amelia didn't like the way todd was all up on her after just meeting her. so she pushed todd away and stepping off of the stage leaving todd confused. the group laughed as zane rolled his eyes and walked away from the group.

"that was the funniest diss ever." corinna laughed as todd made his way back to the group.

todd rolled his eyes, "shut up corinna like you could do any better." he groaned.

corinna smirked, "i could do way better." corinna walked away to catch up with amelia.

amelia's sexuality was no secret, as her last public relationship was with kelsey calemine. amelia was never ashamed of her sexuality, she's made videos about it and she didn't care about keeping her relationship with kelsey private.

amelia was pouring herself a cup of malibu mixed with cranberry juice in the kitchen while corinna came up to her.

"hey," corinna smiled at the girl, "i saw todd trying to dance with you." corinna laughed.

amelia laughed looking at the boy with his group of friends all watching closely but looking away when amelia looked at them, "yeah, he's a bit..." amelia tried looking for the correct word.

"much?" corinna finished her sentence and amelia laugh nodding along.

"yeah." amelia smiled. she thought corinna was beautiful, and was confused as the why she was talking to her.

"anyways, todd wanted to get your number, and didn't think i could do better than him, so here i am." corinna started and amelia raised her eyebrows. "although i would love your number after this, i was wondering if we could put on a bit of a show for my idiotic friends over there." corinna smirked taking a step closer to amelia.

amelia smirked, "whatever you need babe." amelia smiled at corinna as corinna pressed her body against amelia's. corinna leaned in, her lips almost touching amelia's, a smirk spread on amelia's lips and she placed her lips on corinna's as they kissed for her friends.

they all stood in shock watching corinna make out with the girl everyone thought of to be innocent. amelia's hands made their way to corinna's face and corinna's hands were at amelia's hips. corinna pulled one hand up flipping off her group of friends and the two girls chuckled before pulling apart.

"thank you." corinna laughed pulling out her phone. "you're number would be nice." corinna laughed again.

"anytime blondie." amelia smirked putting her number into the girls phone.

"i'll catch ya later." corinna smiled as she walked back to her friends who were still staring at her in shock.

"was that better todd?" corinna chuckled and walked away to find her other group of friends.

***

HI IM GAY AND THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUNNY SOOO

THERES THAT LIL GAY CHAPTER FOR YALL