What?

"W-what?" Shane said
"Please stay. Your the only thing that makes me happy. I feel like when you leave all my thoughts will come back...I wanna make videos with you, wanna see what it's like in your house and in your life..."
"Okay Lily...i'm so happy i'm a big influence on your life...i'm gonna make it up to you.soon.Tomorrow watch the video i'm gonna post...."
"Okay, thanks so much Shane...you have no idea how much i love you.."
He walked out of the room..everything felt cold. When he was here everything felt warm and amazing...now it's gone.

SHANES POV
I walked out of Lily's hospital room and started whispering something to Ryland
"I wanna do something for her"
"Like what?"
"Just wait till we get out to be car."
I walked into the car and pulled out my camera
"Hey what's up you guys, yes. As you can see i'm in the car with Ryland, Garrett and Drew. We just visited an amazing girl in the hospital named lily. She suffers from severe depression and anxiety.. she is a super fan and her goal in life is to meet us and it happened. We want to give her a chance to live in LA by us and pursue her dreams of being a author. Lily if your watching this we love you and text us when you see the video."
I got home and me and Ryland crawled into bed
"Goodnight baby I love you"He said
"I love you more💕"
He drifted off to sleep and I did the same.

*THE NEXT DAY*
I woke up, fed Uno, Cheeto, and Honey and went into the office and uploaded the video.
I waited for a text from Lily but I guess she wasn't awake yet.
LilyS432: OH MY GOD SHANE THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU HONESTLY DONT HAVE TO.
LolShaneDawson:No Lily, I want to. Your amazing and I wanna collab with you! I know your still a minor and can't move out till your 18 so in 1 year when your 18 you can move out here with me.....

*****
Sorry i haven't been updating but i'm so happy to be updating more! Please comment ideas and suggestions for future updates. I love you all so much!💕💕