Broken

"Can you explain why there is a bag of donuts with the name 'Ryland' on it and a cup of coffee with the name 'Lily' on it in the bathroom? And why you have red lipstick on your lips?"

"Uh, I-" shit, I forgot to take my donuts out of there.

"You cheated on me with Lily. You had sex with Lily. How could you?! I loved you Ryland, I was planning something life changing for next week with us. I loved you and only you. You broke that." Tears started to drip from his eyes.

"Shane its not what it looks like!" I shouted " Lily told me that her and Hunter into a fight and she dragged me to the bathroom! She told me that her and I were perfect and meant to be. She kissed me and I tried to resist, I gave up and just let her kiss me to get out of there. She tried to unzip my pants but i pushed her away then."

"How do I know your not lying?!"

"Why would I lie to you?! I Love You Shane! Your the person I wanna grow old with, your the one I wanna have kids with. Your my one and only!"

"And why wouldn't you push her away when she first started to kiss you?!"

"She pinned me against the wall!"

"This doesnt sound like something Lily would do."

"Oh okay, your gonna believe her over your own boyfriend?!"

"I DONT KNOW ANYMORE RYLAND. Ever since you went back to Colorado last week, things have been...uhm...different."

I couldn't believe what Shane just said. Why the hell would I cheat on him?!

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I felt like you have been cheating on me, with one of your friends back in Colorado."

"Jesus christ Shane. Why the hell would I do that!!?"

"I don't know Ryland, it's just this feeling I have in me."

I walked away, with tears running down my face. I don't know what to do anymore. We did everything for this girl, and she goes and messes it all up. She probably just ended my relationship with my future husband. Our flight leaves in 3 hours.

I haven't said a word to Shane in 1 hour. Does he still hate me?